HI EVERYONE!!

Hi Dave and everybody! :headbang:

Nice to see you got the renewed site up and running. Looks damn good, if I may say. :cool:

I had to change my old nick a bit since it was taken, so here I'll be St Enigma from now on :Spin: :p :D

St Enigma said:

Nice to see you got the renewed site up and running. Looks damn good, if I may say. :cool:

I had to change my old nick a bit since it was taken, so here I'll be St Enigma from now on :Spin: :p :D
Cool to have u here, UM is the same forum host used by a ton of bands so cool when forum surfing and don't have to re-log in to each of them. For me nice not to have to maintain all the upgrades. Glad you like the site, go request some tunes! :headbang:

Hi all! :headbang: I'm Ben, from New Jersey. Site looks amazing!! Can't believe what you've done with it.....I think Im going to start filling up that song request thing with my own requests, hehe--not much metal to be had here, this is like a dream come true!!! :Spin:

Rock on!!

TheGreatDeciever said:
Hi all! :headbang: I'm Ben, from New Jersey. Site looks amazing!! Can't believe what you've done with it.....I think Im going to start filling up that song request thing with my own requests, hehe--not much metal to be had here, this is like a dream come true!!! :Spin:

Rock on!!
Great to see you out here, plenty of metal to be heard loud! Check out the concert photos to see your mug in some of 'em! :loco:

St Enigma said:

Dude!!! :worship: Great to have you here as always!!! I'll be e-mailing you soon about Oct. 21 show in Helsinki. Having trouble finding partners in crime. :D
Oh well, bag a moose for me, will ya? jk........:wave:

Hey DemonXeno...where'd you get the idea for your name? Just curious as it reminds me of something so I was just wondering...