Hi from Chile!!

Danita

New Metal Member
Jun 13, 2007
Hello guys! i just wanted to post about Symphony X in Chile yesterday..
what comes t my mind right now is OMFG! you were just awesome.. i really hope you keep your promise to come back soon :p

ive been a big fan of you for a long time now.. but when i think i cant like you more than i do now.. you do this incredible performance..

well.. i dont have enough word to describe how i feel right now.. (thats maybe because i speak spanish:oops: ) so to finish ill just say.. keep on the great great job you are doing i cant wait to buy paradise lost when it comes out!

Rock on!! :headbang:

Viva Chile y el metal!!!!!!!!! :kickass:

great show in santiago. Incredible

the show in chile was amazing!! been waiting the band since i heard for first time the v album 6, 7 years ago? i dind't know the band when they played here in 2000 but finally! i had the oportunity to see them and it was awesome! i was in shock, the setlis was perfect, a little short i think, but ok.
i would like to listen through the looking glass next time or rediscovery.
by the way where are all the chilean fans?? just 2 post from chile since the show! come on man! the greatest metal fans in the world :headbang: jajaja :lol: (words from allen) hope to see you again very soon symphony x! waiting 26th to buy the new album!

PD: My first post!! yeah!!
PD2: sorry for my enghlish, speak spanish too!:p

the show in chile was amazing!! been waiting the band since i heard for first time the v album 6, 7 years ago? i dind't know the band when they played here in 2000 but finally! i had the oportunity to see them and it was awesome! i was in shock, the setlis was perfect, a little short i think, but ok.
i would like to listen through the looking glass next time or rediscovery.
by the way where are all the chilean fans?? just 2 post from chile since the show! come on man! the greatest metal fans in the world :headbang: jajaja :lol: (words from allen) hope to see you again very soon symphony x! waiting 26th to buy the new album!

PD: My first post!! yeah!!
PD2: sorry for my enghlish, speak spanish too!:p

hey yo tb estuve en el show, he puesto fotos y unos videos chequealos en el topic que abrí. se llama "first..." algo jaja. estoy un poquito borracho ;(

hey yo tb estuve en el show, he puesto fotos y unos videos chequealos en el topic que abrí. se llama "first..." algo jaja. estoy un poquito borracho ;(

yeah man i saw your videos, i saw it before i entered here :p i was looking videos in youtube, you know like allen said "hello to internet, youtube, hello" jajaja and i was looking, good job man! great videos and great pictures the compilation is excellent! very funny allen. well man te dejo en tu borrachera jajaja salud! :kickass: