MR.V!! ¿When you Come To Chile?

Iddun

Valkyrie From Valhalla
May 28, 2010
www.facebook.com
Yup, all the fans in chile we want to know when, when and when you will come someday to chile, we need good music here!

well thats my question, representating to all fans of Vintersorg here in chile, now i need to say something in personal think :saint:

i ONLY HAVE TO SAY THAT YOU MR V MAKE VERY GOOD AND INTERESTING MUSIC, songs with great content and interesting topics
just, you make good lyrics, :kickass:

Yup, all the fans in chile we want to know when, when and when you will come someday to chile, we need good music here!

well thats my question, representating to all fans of Vintersorg here in chile, now i need to say something in personal think :saint:

i ONLY HAVE TO SAY THAT YOU MR V MAKE VERY GOOD AND INTERESTING MUSIC, songs with great content and interesting topics
just, you make good lyrics, :kickass:

As a fellow countryman I welcome you to the forum!

About your question, the answer is really simple: never. Not even in your dreams.

The good thing is that Mr V sees the forum and gives updates/opinions from time to time. The band is not playing live anymore. If I'm not wrong, the last Vintersorg live show was on 2004 or so. As he says, he's really busy with his projects, work and family. For me was kinda a miracle that he played at the past Wacken with Borknagar and toured with the band.

awww, thanks you :D allfader ,well, so bad, but its ok :d V. is a very good man and he make good songs, :D, i hope he will be ok in all the perspective of life :)

nice allfader Kisses

awww, thanks you :D allfader ,well, so bad, but its ok :d V. is a very good man and he make good songs, :D, i hope he will be ok in all the perspective of life :)

nice allfader Kisses

You're welcome! enjoy your stay. Even if every thread goes OT all the time, it's still a very nice forum.

About your question, the answer is really simple: never. Not even in your dreams.

A propos: *plop!* Bien dicho jajajajaja.

Tendrías que pagarle muchísísisisisisisimo dinero. Después de eso, él te dirá que no (jajajaja).

You're welcome! enjoy your stay. Even if every thread goes OT all the time, it's still a very nice forum.

What OT? Oh! Did you know there's an e-mail around saying that there's been a new tsunami in Chile, but it's actually a virus!

;)

jajaja, si fue un mega plop, no lo sabia, pero a cualquier duda se pregunta pues :), PERO SI, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTA PLATA Xd Y QUIZAS, DIRIA QUE SI PERO NO Xd AJAJAAJAJAJAJA NICAGANDO XD

thanks allfader i will enjoy my stay ^^ nice forum :D

:)

How about we fans start a fundraiser to finally get Vintersorg on a world tour? :)

(Not sure if you will get this) Sure! how about a Vintertón?? We can bring up to Don Francisco... 27 hours of pure black/folk/viking metal.

Defiance: nice try.

(Not sure if you will get this) Sure! how about a Vintertón?? We can bring up to Don Francisco... 27 hours of pure black/folk/viking metal.

Defiance: nice try.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

donfrancisco1.jpg