Good Resolution pic(Helm me mr.V please)

ColdFusion

Aug 19, 2005
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
Hello Everyone,

Im currently searching for high resolution pic of the mainly logo of vintersorg ,the one up there and new logo from de VFSG e TFB,im intending to make 3 T-SHIRTS to me, but im cant find any good pic with hi resolution.

Oh yeas, maybe you are asking why i wont buy from internet.
Only beacause its IMPOSSIBLE to import anything here to brasil, the taxes are about 70% over the price, and i dont have credit card too :erk: ..maybe if NAPALM or whatever label make the shirts come to brasil.

Please people of UM, vintersorg forum and mr.V . help me please.
Its only two pictures( If fission logos and the simbol of COsmic genesis cd, the same on mr.V guitar..i would be thankful too)

and if i did , i post pic of my T-SHIRTS done

Thank you very much

Angelo

I dare say that to make the shirts with intention to sell them is illegal.

However you can find Vintersorg shirts at the Napalm Records website.

You EVEN read the topic....aff :Smug:

And you think really if im going to make shirts to sell , i you come to OFFICIL forum of the band and ask for pics? very smart of you..

If you dont know there are a large amount of pics...and the people who make shirte doesnt care for quality..they take the pic make the shirt and sell..

i just want to have a shirt of vintersorg..

buts its ok..if nobody trust me i understan...

:erk:

I do believe you, but the Hubster is right about napalm records. they sell vintersorg shirts and longsleeves. read this:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
TERMS OF DELIVERY FOR ALL OTHER COUNTRIES:

Prepaid orders only (Cash in a registered letter, PayPal, or Credit Card)
No C.O.D. (Cash On Delivery) accepted!

AIR MAIL:

* EUR 30.00 or less = EUR 7.00
* EUR 30.01 - EUR 60.00 = EUR 12.50
* Over EUR 60.00 = EUR 22.00

When paying with cash, please be sure to use the CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE in your calculations! We only accept EUROS and US DOLLARS.

Orders amounting EUR 145.00 will receive a present of OUR choice!

Orders in the amount of EUR 218.00 (with a delivery amount of EUR 180.00) will receive a present of YOUR choice, not to exceed a worth of EUR 20.50!

Orders in the amount of EUR 290.00 (with a delivery amount of EUR 245.00) will receive a present of YOUR choice, not to exceed a worth of EUR 26.00, as well as a present of OUR choice!!!

WE GLADLY ACCEPT VISA AND MASTERCARD. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS! ONLY ORDERS OF AT LEAST 10 EUR WILL BE PROCESSED!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
And if you buy 36,25 shirts you wil even get TWO presents!:oops: :tickled:

Theres nothing wrong with making your own shirt for your own use, I did it to have a vintersorg T and it turned out great...so much cheaper then ordering one, plus its customized to your own liking. And it helps get the Vintersorg name out.

ErikSL said:
Theres nothing wrong with making your own shirt for your own use, I did it to have a vintersorg T and it turned out great...so much cheaper then ordering one, plus its customized to your own liking. And it helps get the Vintersorg name out.

Finally someone who understand what im saying.
I want to put the lyrics in back of shirt too...

Tell me ErikSL, how did you get the picture and how it the final work?have a pic?
If you have msn add me

angelobuoroAhotmail.com

put @ in the place of A
=)