Question To Mr. V

IdolWarship said:
yeah, a DvD would kick ass.
sayyyyyy, i heard vikings supposedly lived in southern chile once :lol: . what say you?

Indeed.

the theory is some viking people sails once to discover new lands to live and they arrive to south of Chile (between 8th and 10th states). there are a lot of evidence of that (clothes, rest of ships, craftwork, some bones, etc). the ships of the south's people are very similar to a viking navy.

another thing is the folklore music here. the scandinavian folklore is very similar to the chilean folklore. the main instruments used are the guitar (lute too), mouth harp (here is called trompe), harp, violin (came with the spanish people), etc. the scales and modes used are similar too. here is used things like 3rd major, etc.

indeed, there are a traditional song called "pali, pali, palin" (i think it is right) to close of the oytg's "I Trollberg och Skog"... is a little funny but is true.

I think these are the reasons cuz in chile there are a lot of vintersorg/otyg fans.

bye!!!

walkyr said:
Well I centainly don't want to watch Vintersorg dead.:D ;)

:oops: Jajaja, actually what I mean was: I want to see Vintersorg playing here in Chile, at least watch a DVD...
Nice joke anyway :rofl:

Vintersorg said:
well...as we're just a two piece band it's always problems with the live-thing..and personally the time is another factor that always is present..with two kids, studying, working etc I have huge problems just to find time to record the stuff I want/need.

mr V
I get what you mean, I formed my band in 2004 and still didn't record anything while my head is full of great stuff.

I bought my Visions From the Spiral Generator in a mall. So, I suppose Vintersorg isn't so brutally underground here as you may think.

It would be awesome to meet Vintersorg down here... I wish it would be possible someday.

i doubt that itd be feasible to make that trip unless there were at least 4000 people who would surely go to the concert

I bought my Visions From the Spiral Generator in a mall. So, I suppose Vintersorg isn't so brutally underground here as you may think.

It would be awesome to meet Vintersorg down here... I wish it would be possible someday.

Off course, you can, easily, find VFSG and The Focusing Blur...but Till Fjalls? Odenmarken Son? For a long time I´ve been searching for those records, with no satisfactions...

:p

Hello Brasilian! nice to see another one from my country! :)

Bem vindo(a)!

O problema é que ninguem pagará as despesas pra ele vir fazer um show aqui.Mesma coisa que aconteceu com OPETH. Eles cancelaram a turne deles por aqui pois estava "muito caro" trazer o equipamento para ca.

Uma pena.

Ainda mais que o Andreas não vive exclusivamente de musica, dificilmente teremos show dele fora da Europa.

A esperança é lançarem um dvd ou algum fã sortudo do velho mundo gravar o show né.

O problema é que ninguem pagará as despesas pra ele vir fazer um show aqui.Mesma coisa que aconteceu com OPETH. Eles cancelaram a turne deles por aqui pois estava "muito caro" trazer o equipamento para ca.

Uma pena.

Ainda mais que o Andreas não vive exclusivamente de musica, dificilmente teremos show dele fora da Europa.

A esperança é lançarem um dvd ou algum fã sortudo do velho mundo gravar o show né.

Babelfish said:
The problem is that aqui.Mesma ninguem will pay to the expenditures pra it to come to make a show thing that happened with OPETH. They had cancelled turne of them for therefore were "very expensive here" to bring the equipment for ca. A penalty. Still more that the Andreas does not live exclusively of musica, hardly we will have show of it it are of the Europe. The hope is to launch one dvd or some sortudo fan of the old world to record the show né.
wow, Babelfish online translator sucks. :erk:

that's what google thinks about it:

The problem is that they ninguem will pay to the expenditures pra it to come to make a show here. Same thing that happened with OPETH. They had cancelled turne of them this way therefore were “very expensive” to bring the equipment for ca. A penalty. Still more that the Andreas does not live exclusively of musica, hardly we will have show of it it are of the Europe. The hope is to launch one dvd or some sortudo fan of the old world to record the show né.
:zombie: