Hi guys, I`m new here!

agonija

Ghost of the Sun
Apr 3, 2006
munich, germany
Hi everyone, greetings from Munich, Germany!

It was really a coincidence that i discovered this forum (i was actually on katatonia website) and it`s really great here, some really interesting threads....

Well, I am 31 years old and listen to metal/alternative since I`ve been 14 years old. My favourite bands are Katatonia (amazing band), Tool/A Perfect Circle, Metallica, Sentenced, Lacuna Coil, Disturbed, Type O Negative and many more......

Hello, I am new here as well. I think I posted a message before but don't remember where. I am a huge prog music lover and I love female fronted bands. I work as a street team coordinator for female fronted prog rock band Dendura. Their singer is part Egyptian and they use a haunting and that feel to their music. About me, I'm married and have a daughter who is not quite two named Peyton. She is the joy of my life. I use to do band promotions but since had her, I only do online stuff now. Thanks for reading.
Avery

www.myspace.com/denduraband

agonija said:
by the way, @Black Core: why next door neighbour?

sorry, i didn`t quite understand that one ):

greetings from munich
Belgium is next door to Germany :Smug: or is my geography way wrong? :err:

hey, @Black Core you are right, but I guess, for us in Bavaria is Belgium not really "next door" :lol: Austria is definitely, but Belgium....

Anyway thanks for your welcome hier and

Greetings from Munich

agonija said:
hey, @Black Core you are right, but I guess, for us in Bavaria is Belgium not really "next door" :lol: Austria is definitely, but Belgium....

Anyway thanks for your welcome hier and

Greetings from Munich
Bavaria? :confused:

You should put Greeting from Munich in your sig, then you don't have to type it all the time

Hi agonija!! Welcome I am new too! I used to live in Kitzingen a loooooooooooong time ago. Wish I would have kept up with my German. :(
I miss Germany...gotta go back sometime:)

agonija said:
Hi everyone, greetings from Munich, Germany!

It was really a coincidence that i discovered this forum (i was actually on katatonia website) and it`s really great here, some really interesting threads....

Well, I am 31 years old and listen to metal/alternative since I`ve been 14 years old. My favourite bands are Katatonia (amazing band), Tool/A Perfect Circle, Metallica, Sentenced, Lacuna Coil, Disturbed, Type O Negative and many more......

Type O Negative=:headbang: :kickass: :) :worship:

Hi Metal Monkey, hope you`re having fun hier....:)
So you lived in Kitzingen, that is in south Germany (Schwaben) or?

Thoth-Amon: Type o Negative is a great band :headbang: , I am a big fan for many years...."Bloody Kisses" is just amazing, one of my favourite albums....

I'm having a blast!! Also.....

agonija said:
Hi Metal Monkey, hope you`re having fun hier....:)
So you lived in Kitzingen, that is in south Germany (Schwaben) or?

Kitzingen is near Würzburg and north of München...yup