HI HI HI HI HI HI and HIIII!!!!

mix sounds great for the style! This is a well written song for the style. the only thing (and maybe this is because im exausted) but it sounds like theres a tiny bit of pumping going on.... could just be me though because sometimes i can hear it and then sometimes it cant tell at all.

This is a well written song for the style as well!

Not sure if anyone cares but this was my first mix on my new hackintosh. Honestly, having the extra cpu power really let me focus more on the mix and less on things like printing tracks. I was really able to stay focused on the mix and be creative because of this. Nothing ruins my mixing vibe more then running out of cpu power and having to stop mixing and print tracks.

Not sure if anyone cares but this was my first mix on my new hackintosh. Honestly, having the extra cpu power really let me focus more on the mix and less on things like printing tracks. I was really able to stay focused on the mix and be creative because of this. Nothing ruins my mixing vibe more then running out of cpu power and having to stop mixing and print tracks.

I know the feeling, still strugling with it

I felt the same way with mine... for the first week haha then i got used to it and now i also manage to max it out sometimes haha
but on topic: very nice music and mix great vocals as well i feel like they are a bit too loud sometimes but maybe thats just my taste...
great clarity!