hi i am a dweeb

kirilov.

New Metal Member
Mar 6, 2016
Greetings, all. Mostly created an account here due to boredom, etc., but I've been skimming some threads here-and-there, and I may stick around, idk...

Anyway, some fascinating biographical information: male.

ok ok: In terms of music taste, most of my interests fall under the "classical" umbrella, I 'spose, but I do listen to a butt-ton of black metal. Have been trying to re-visit or sit-down-with for the first time a lot of classic thrash, death, speed metal, death doom, etc., and have enjoyed them to various extents. In terms of recent shit, I don't really keep up very well with much aside from atmospheric bm sorts of dealios, but I enjoyed the new Deströyer 666 [insert Dan Bejar joke]. My -very- recent metal listening has been almost entirely motW though, hehe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trodden
Welcome, yourself. : D

By 'new' I'm assuming you mean old, yeah? haha. Well, I don't care much for any of their other albums, but I listened to the first The Gathering LP and thought it was really great. Do you have anything that comes to mind to recommend?

I meant artists or bands you've discovered recently
mhm, that's what I took it to mean: old music that's 'new' to me. So still applicable, haha. Aside from that, some death metal shit-- the Atheist back-catalogue, etc.