hi :) i am a new member here >

SXProgMetal

Jul 30, 2002
Visit site
hello everyone ! i am a very BIG SX fan , they're one of my absolute fav Prog Metal groups ! Romeo is God on guitar and Russ allen's voice is just incredible . Some of my Fav songs are : TDWOT , Egypt , Candlelight fantasia , Sea of lies , Church of the machine , and many many others !!! :)
I play guitar and been playin guitar for 4 years and 3 months now :)
anyway , enough about me :)
oh and i also have the michael romeo instruction vid on my computer , the whole video , but i don't know if i'll be able to pass it to anyone as some people in here would get angry and i would feel guilty myself :)) but we'll see :)

a few of my other fav Prog Metal groups > Vanden Plas , Pain of Salvation , Angra , Ark , Power of Omen , DT !!! many more

Welcome! Join Us!

votd-logo.jpg

Yeah me too. I love sym x those other bands you mentioned kick ass as well. im a huge pain of salvation and ark fan. hey if you dont know about em check out conception. it had roy khan (now in Kamelot) and tore ostby (now in ARK). If you did know, i just made an ass of myself didnt i? lol ;)

"Beyond The Pale" is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

I too am a fan of every band mentioned in this thread... huge fan of Pain Of Salvation, ARK and Conception!

Man, if you haven't seen that movie, you have to check it out. It's one of the last films Christopher Reeves made before his accident.
It's so bad; it's a remake of an old 50's film. Mark Hamill is in it, and I think Kirsty Alley, too. It's unintentionally hilarious!

hey soul of ice , conception is really good !!! :)

Progmetalfan - beyond the pale is prbably my fav. Pain of Salvation song , it just kills me !!!:)

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
Man, if you haven't seen that movie, you have to check it out. It's one of the last films Christopher Reeves made before his accident.It's so bad; it's a remake of an old 50's film. Mark Hamill is in it, and I think Kirsty Alley, too. It's unintentionally hilarious!
hehe :p no I haven't seen it :( anyways.. have u seen children of the corn ? based on the book itself ;) written by Stephen King :D very cool :cool:

BTW PoS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: