Hi, I am a newbie here at your forum

Well, better late than never :) . First of all, thanks a lot to Marcel Coenen, while I was staying at Ibis Amsterdam Hotel about four to five days in Netherland. Indeed, the cds of Rob van der Loo and Marcel's solo project sound really killer :cool: . Later, I am going to hear Joop Wolter's solo album. Oh, please say hello to Joop. He was very kind, too. I really enjoyed seeing all live performances at Headway Festival. Secondly, it was really cool to hang around the members of Sun Caged and Dennis Leeflang of Headway Festival. Thanks for signing on my Sun Caged cd. :worship: I wish I could attend the show of ICE AGE/SUN CAGED/MORGANA X, but I was not familiar with the train system. In fact, all info and time tables written in the language of Holland, so it was hardly understandable. So I decided not to see the show. However, it was really cool to see a live performance of Anand with Joost van den Broek. Really tight and solid instrumental with phenomenal keyboard/synth playing by Joost. Overall, I really had a great time at Headway Festival. I met many nice and cool people over there. I really appreciate your kindness. Hopefully, one day I would like to see Sun Caged live gig. At last (not least), Hawk was really cool man to talk with. Headway Festival rule!! Anyway, I look forward to hearing the news of next Sun Caged new album.

Tetsu Hamanaka (PILGRIM WORLD)
pilgrimmonk@yahoo.co.jp

mcoenen said:
Hello Tetsu :)

It surely was great to meet you as well !

Hope you will be able to catch us live some day :)

Greets

Marcel

Thanks, Marcel. I enjoyed meeting and chatting with you and your friends. Speaking of ProgPower USA, congratulations for Sun Caged camp. I hope I am able to see ProgPower USA Pre-party as well. I am thinking about going to see Sun Caged and some other great bands next September. Well, at first I need to get the ticket of ProgPower USA.

Tetsu