Hi, I am new, and thought this would be a good place for advice

10 easy steps to getting pussy!!!

1) Have muscles
2) Be a telepath
3) $
4) Have a large penis
5) Be a major ass (that's what chicks equate confidense with)
6) Be a "bad boy"
7) Be controlling
8) Be a "somebody"
9) Be prepared to lose your friends
10) Catch them at the right time of month

Ok, so I'm a misogynist.....

Anyway, women are evil. Just jerk off till you're homones let up. :)

3 studies that will make you hate women.

1) Women were given a police lineup type sitution of a large variety of men. They almost ALWAYS picked the tall handsome man. Not the slightly shorter or less good looking men they gave such back grounds as, "This man owns a multimillion dollar business, is very faithful, a great guy, funny, owns a ski resort, 5 houses, a porche, and is very loving."

2) A poll was taken once. Women were asked whether they'd rather be with an "ordinary" man in a faithful relationship or be the mistress to an "above average" man. The overwhelming majority choose mistress.

3) 1 in 3 children in monogomous relationships is not fathered by the man in that relationship. The man of that relationship hardly ever knows it.

Lord knows I've seen and heard a lot more but aren't those bad enough?

So, what have we learned here children? Women are shallow whores with no redeming qualities. But god damn them, they have cunts.

Originally posted by Silent Downfall
welcome to my worlddddd. i dont expect to get a gf at all, ever. im 19. im trying to live with the fact i wont get a gf but i want one so bad. dont even fucking care if we have sex i just want to hold someone and i want someone to love me. but of course that is too much to ask. ah fuck. fuck you life.

SD, you should stop making it such a high priority. You won't have one fucking successful relationship if you can't be independant. There's nothing more of a struggle than a dependent relationship. WHEN YOU ACCEPT YOURSELF, OTHERS WILL EASILY DO SO.

Concentrate on something else. You're a talented musician, honestly. I don't know if you'll admit it, but I'm sure somehow you know this. Why not work on that?

Love doesn't come to you become you made it your fucking life project. And you're only 19. I assure you that there is people who could get along with you, love you, the whole fucking deal. But, you need to see your self-worth before others can do so. Your insecurity may not show through quite like it does here, but I assure you it won't take long to recognize.

You're obviously in a rut, but please just try to help yourself.

I don't see what SD and these two other guys are complaining about. Never having had a girlfriend is NOT A BIG FUCKIN DEAL. Ok? I've had one girl so far in my life and she destroyed my heart and left me for another guy. That is much worse than not even having a girl, trust me, you don't know how it feels. But, unlike you guys, I'm not gonna complain about it, I have to move on. Stop letting the fact that you guys don't have girlfriends bring you down, because, the more you care about it happening the less chance there is that it will actually happen. If theres one thing I have learnt it is that.

I am astounded by how shallow girls can be. Most of them want nothing but a big, strong, smart, handsome, dashing, tall and intelligent but not overbearing guy. Well...god hardly ever makes guys like that! Most of us are flawed and I wish girls would stop being so shallow as to only wanting the perfect man. Its so freakin hard to meet their criteria. Sheesh...

...I am only this bitter because of my limited but agonising experiences so far in my life with chicks.

Originally posted by Static
Most of us are flawed and I wish girls would stop being so shallow as to only wanting the perfect man. Its so freakin hard to meet their criteria. Sheesh...

...I am only this bitter because of my limited but agonising experiences so far in my life with chicks.

They're just as flawed as us. I can't stand nazi-feminists who think this world would be such a better place if it were run by women. Some of the most shallow beings I've ever had the displeasure of meeting in my existence have been females too. How can you blame them though.... they're RAISED with the notion that they should grow up to marry a rich and handsome doctor who will bend over backwards for their every need.

Well...then theres the whole fact that women are represented in advertising as beautiful blonde big-boobed babes. Most of the perfect guys that women want are more than likely to be the type of idiots that won't settle for anything less than the perfect babe. I'm sure most guys want a pefect coke-bottle chick with pearly white teeth, I know I've thought about it from time to time. You need a chick that is sensitive, fun and intelligent, but I'm sure most guys would just want some bodacious mega-hottie.

Both sexes are shallow as. That sucks. I wanna meet someone who is sensitive, caring and with a good sense of humour.

(hehe, that last bit sounds like some lame ad in a newpaper classifieds from a desperate bastard)

I dunno Punisher, I think between me and you we could put together a fairly exhaustive list.... :Smug:

I have an idea for you SD. Try and surround yourseld with as many girls as possible. They'll be friends, naturally. But other girls will see that other girls like you and they will start to like you as well. That's the most common thought process among females. Also, if you can get the girls jealous fo each other, they will all want to be with you because they will be, in a way, competing with each other. It may seem like the prick way to go about getting a girlfriend, but the nice guy way hasn't worked very well so far.

Girls aren't everything, SD. And you know I'm in a good relationship. I haven't been shit on, I just have priorities.

Originally posted by Lina
17 is young, really. I know you feel way behind, but I don't think you are. None of the guys in my gang had sex until they were like 19 or 20 -- and even then, it was with their first serious girlfriends. And none of them are dorky at all -- just not the types to put themselves out there, if you know what I mean. They're not obnoxious, they're just normal. And most normal guys fly under the radar in high school, even in college, I've noticed.
Who had gang sex, what?

Originally posted by Silent Downfall

and theledtool: thanks for the comments. right now im currently working hard in my other band to learn their songs. we are meeting as much as possible (and he lives 20 fucking miles away). so my mom's making me pay for the gas and i only have a limited about of money. i dont care tho. im putting a lot of energy into this band so that has been keeping me busy. so my stuff is on hold for now. actually today i might work on the solos for his song. so i will still be doing my music.. in a sense.

I'm glad to hear that, man. I know life must suck now, but seriously, it'll turn around somehow... just take it one day at a time and eventually you'll get out of the bad position you're in.

I know there is always this craving to get first love out of the way, but if you think about it maturely, when it happens won't really matter. The sooner you think about it that way, the more likely you are to really get into a relationship that has real substance. I don't know when it will happen, but I'm sure you'll find someone who you really get along with. In the meantime, the best "preparation" you could possibly make for that is to just try to improve yourself (and I mean that gradually). You seem the kind of person who would be very weary of your own faults and possibly even doubt your abilities, but you have the potential as a person and as an artist. Don't forget that. :p

Am I strange because MY perfect guy seems to be an average height, ratty haired, stubbly chin, alchoholic with abandonment and trust issues, and the refusal to make any sort of remotely important choice?

There are other guys that like me. But for some reason I just love everything about Josh. All the fucked-upness and everything. There are other guys I like, as well. And they're less fucked up, even more attractive than Josh. But none of them compare.

This is bad.

I wouldn't worry, there is nothing wrong with not having a girlfreind although I can see why it would become frustrating. Case in point. A friend of mine never dated anyone or anything untill he was about 20/21, met one girl, fell madly in love and is getting married end next year. He's never been with anyone else.

A girl will not bring happiness, will not improve your life. Only the right one will, and they will appear when you least expect it. All the others will cause you hassle and heartache.

Desperation makes you unnatractive, as does begging. Being yourself will get you the right girl. Don't worry, discover yourself and then you will be ready when she comes along