Hi, I'm new here! :p

xenophobe

May 17, 2002
SF Bay Area
Hello, I'm new here, this is my first post (in this topic)... so I'll start off by saying, Hello I'm xenophobe (and I'm a UM addict). I play bass in a melodic/brutal death metal band called Nematocyst, and am faithfully addicted to Jackson guitars and Warwick basses. I like water sports, nice long walks down the beach during sunsets, and mortally wounding all nu-metal fans alike while listening to my favorite music, Iniquity, Disgorge, Cryptopsy, Nile, Dragonlord, Dark Trankquility, Malevolent Creation and other like music. :lol:

I don't plan on posting here much :)p) and just thought I'd introduce myself (as if :lol: ), but don't know how long I'll be here (I need help). Nice little forum here, and just finish as I started off (pleading for a cure from this forum) by saying Hi!

:wave:

:devil:

Hoplessly addicted, xenophobe....

He forgot the mention not to send too brutal replys, he's very sensitive and his beauty dreams may suffer from them, and he might get wrinkles when he hasn't slept enough.

:p

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
He forgot the mention not to send too brutal replys, he's very sensitive and his beauty dreams may suffer from them, and he might get wrinkles when he hasn't slept enough.

:p

Sssshhh!!! Or I might have to tell them something about you! :yow: :p

Just kidding! :lol: