Hi I'm new here!

mislilmisca

Melissa-Land
Jul 12, 2007
Humboldt County
www.melissa-land.net
Hi, My name is Melissa. Or you can call me mis for short. I’m a California Girl, a Humboldt Homegrown. I love hanging on the web with my friends. I have made such a great network of friends online! I’m hoping to make many more friends too! I love Metal Music! I like Metallica, Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Stone Sour, among others. I have a website I am working on all the time. I put my favorite links there, not only for bookmarks for myself, but also so that I can share that information with the world! I love online games at pogo. My friends at Cloud 9 play league games in Pool, Bowling, Keno, Poker, Slots, etc. It’s a lot of fun there. I also like to create my own graphics in Paint Shop Pro. I own a few groups and they keep me busy too. I like watching NFL, Boxing, and Racing on TV. I’m a fan of tons of other sports though. I mostly only watch sports on TV. I also love the great outdoors! I love to camp and fish and hunt. I love swapping outdoor cooking recipes and tips, and also swapping neat outdoor tools and things like that. Thanks for letting me join this forum! If anyone would like to chat and become friends, I’d love to make some new friends here, so please don’t hesitate. If you get a hold of me on messenger though, please tell me where you are from to avoid me rejecting it! have a great rest of the week everyone and I hope to hear from you soon!

Melissa :kickass: