Hi Im new

Mar 12, 2002
Underneath the bridge
Hi. I came here from a link on the TotalRock forum. And I agree with what Chazzyf said. Hopefully this place will be better.

Over in the TR board you can't get a good discussion going without it being ruined with annoying unfunny jokes. Very few people there have anything to say but say too much.

Anyway I hope this place is better.

And don't worry I don't like nu-metal.

Bands i like are: A Perfect Circle, Tool, Decapitated, Cannibal Corpse, Nine Inch Nails, Slayer, Nirvana, Biohazard, Tiamat, Bad Relegion, Rage against the machine, SOAD, In Flames, American Head Charge, Rob Zombie, Rammestien, Metallica...

Originally posted by Nick Inch Nails
Hi. I came here from a link on the TotalRock forum. And I agree with what Chazzyf said. Hopefully this place will be better.

Over in the TR board you can't get a good discussion going without it being ruined with annoying unfunny jokes. Very few people there have anything to say but say too much.

Anyway I hope this place is better.

And don't worry I don't like nu-metal.

Bands i like are: A Perfect Circle, Tool, Decapitated, Cannibal Corpse, Nine Inch Nails, Slayer, Nirvana, Biohazard, Tiamat, Bad Relegion, Rage against the machine, SOAD, In Flames, American Head Charge, Rob Zombie, Rammestien, Metallica...

APC RULE ... TOOL RULE .. NIN RULE . NIRVANA RULE , RAGE RULE , SOAD RULE ,. IF RULE ,,RAMM RULE .... hmm yeh your allowed here ... welcome I hope you get treated with as much respect as you deserve :rolleyes: :lol:

maybe I could recomend you go to the Opeth forum .. after you buy one of there albums because they are the most awesome band on UM (IN MY OPINION)

Hi man...
Im gonna use your topic for my presentation too...

Well, im new here, my english is pretty ba, im from Brazil and i like all kind of metal, my favorite bands are:

Blind Guardian, Emperor, Iced Earth, Slayer, Nevermore, Testament, Amon Amarth, At the Gates, Morbid Angel, Graveworm, etc, etc, etc, etc....

Ah! I really like brazilian metal:

Krisiun, (old) Sepultura, Dark Avenger, Thuata de Dhanan...

anyway...

that´s it

Oh hey rods im glad you came. Im Nick121 on the TR board by the way. You'll find that on this place you can start meaningful debates without the rest of the board ruining the thread by talking about jaffa cakes.