CD Lists

I have half as many as you and I've been buying for six years :cry:

That's cool though.

I'd list mine, but mine are completely unorganized as of now, and they're just lying all about the room, so yeah...

Originally posted by Joel_In_Flames

about 1 year and 1/2

and been working my ass off to raise money aswell!

That's cool.
And btw it's Tooly, lol.:)

Originally posted by artificialreasons

lmao! nobody is trying to show off, if I was i would have gotten rid of all my crappy cds for the list.

if not for the puprose of showing off. could u tell me for what purpose is the list being displayed for????

to see what kinds of music people listen to...god people take shit way too seriously sometimes:rolleyes:

posting list here is just for some 'artificial reasons'....and yes i do take my music very personal and serious...and i expected some serious platonic discussion here in these forums which seems to deviate and stagnate a lot lately.
if you just want to derive some kinda cheap pleasure by posting shit here then you might as well go in front of the mirror and spit at what you see.....that could be fun also!!!!!
die you insignificant fool!

to see what kinds of music people listen to...god people take shit way too seriously sometimes:rolleyes:

posting list here is just for some 'artificial reasons'....and yes i do take my music very personal and serious...and i expected some serious platonic discussion here in these forums which seems to deviate and stagnate a lot lately.
if you just want to derive some kinda cheap pleasure by posting shit here then you might as well go in front of the mirror and spit at what you see.....that could be fun also!!!!!
die you ingnorant fool!

Sigilofbaphomet:

No way dude, you should have kept "insignificant fool" instead of "ignorant fool." The first was much better.

Yeah this is somewhat lame, but perhaps I was thinking it would have lead to a further discussion of different tastes in music, different bands to listen to, etc.

But alas, it has not. Just when it was on the cusp of flourishing to a wondrous discussion of the merits of Faith No More Angel Dust era, you had to ruin it by thrusting insulting remarks upon the very soul of this entire message board: music.

So you see, you are the one who has ruined any sort of intelligent conversation by jumping to conclusions too soon, not allowing the discussion to grow and mature in its own spectrum of existence.

But I suppose since you made me laugh, it was worth it. :)

Originally posted by sigilofbaphomet

die you ingnorant fool!
i take my music very seriously too but who gives a fuck if i want to post my cd list, im not trying to show off so fuck you. i dont even have that many cds christ. i was bored and it was something to do, u need to calm down and realize that you and me are some of maybe 1% of society that listens to underground metal and the like and quit trying to start fights by calling me an ignorant fool.

Didn't realize I was arguing. Damn sarcasm is never conveyed correctly on this soulless electronic medium. I guess I will revisit the discussion at hand then.

Everyone should add King Crimson CDs to their lists. Why? Because they are grand. I shall add the letters K and C from my CD collection to this list in tribute to them.

Kik Tracee - EP
King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King
King Crimson - Lizard
King Crimson - Larks' Tonges in Aspic
King Crimson - Starless and Bible Black
King Crimson - Red
King Crimson - Discipline
King Crimson - Beat
King Crimson - Three of a Perfect Pair
King Crimson - Thrak
King Crimson - The ProjeKcts

Candlemass - Nightfall
Carcass - Tools of the Trade
Carcass - Heartwork
Carcass - Swansong
Carcass - Wake Up and Smell The...
Cat People - Soundtrack
Corrosion of Conformity - Deliverance
Corrosion of Conformity - Wiseblood
Corrosion of Conformity - America's Volume Dealer
Cradle of Filth - Vempie
Cradle of Filth - Dusk... and Her Embrace
Cradle of Filth - Cruelty and the Beast
Cradle of Filth - Midian
Cradle of Filth - Bitter Suites to Succubi

I think that is about it.

Loozers? u mean losers

And they /we / me

are not losers we are just keeping track of what we have got

My partial list only took about 5 minutes to type. I'm not bothering with the others, that would take hours.

Originally posted by Joel_In_Flames
Loozers? u mean losers

And they /we / me

are not losers we are just keeping track of what we have got
LMFA:lol: - Joel correcting spelling? ;) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: