hi kittys

Hi Ethereal Sage! You remember me even though last time we chatted to each other in this forum was last xmass! :) I usually tend to be forgotten in the forums, so ...I'm pleased!

Hey Amber, been busy, work and the band, and that's about it really.

Hey Spike! I don't believe you :p

Ethereal :wave:

You'll never be forgotten Fourka. At least by me. Hope school is going well for you and stuff. :)

:wave: Mike! Yeah school is being fine this time since I just resit my exams and I don't have to do any time-consuming assignments. The first semester was ok, the second awaits... :erk:

And how about you? What is this all about the band? And work? And I see you don't post in UM as frequently nowadays (well neither do I but hey).

Till then have fun :cool:

Just kidding spike *hug* :oops:

Well, we played a show in October, that went really well. We're still looking for another guitarist... still, we're working on new material and then we're gonna play some more shows this coming spring.

We have a couple old MP3's. Dunno if you heard them before or not, but if you want to hear them, there here:

http://onlinerock.com/clubs/xenophobe

Work has kept me really busy, especially with all the christmas season stuff... no days off for me, plus having our old ISP close our account (due to an argument with the boss about ripping us off) before I could migrate the company website meant I had to basically rebuild it from three different versions of backups, the most usable of which was created in 1998. :erk: I just finished that fun task. Hopefully will have more time soon.

I'm sure you'll do well next semester if you set your mind to it. You're very bright :)

well at least you have a lot of things to do, until 1 week ago I had a lot of studying and there wasn't any spare time to "travel" in my mind which is good for me i guess!

I'll check the two songs on the site of your band. I didn't have enough time yet with all the christmas dinners.

Talk to you later ;)