Hi Res kalmah logo/promo

scip1o

Mar 16, 2006
Hey i'd like to request something from forum goers or kalmah people, is it possible to get a hi-res image of the new kalmah logo? There used to be one of the old logo, could someone also post it?
Thanks already :headbang:

Wow I was just about the ask for the same thing yesterday (except for a tatto (soon enough)) but then I was too tired so I went to bed.

I searched and this is the best I could find (from Yahoo Images, sometimes a better image search engine than Google):
kalmah_logo.gif

:O thanks a lot for that pic. i spent like 1h trying to redraw it in black and white using the frontpage logo, using mspaint :D. a bigger one would be nice though

scip1o said:
:O thanks a lot for that pic. i spent like 1h trying to redraw it in black and white using the frontpage logo, using mspaint :D. a bigger one would be nice though
1 hour...?

I just right-clicked the picture icon and clicked "edit", which brings it into MSPaint with the "empty" around the word "Kalmah" automatically filled-in black.

You just wasted 1 hour of your life... whoops!

Here it is again then:
KalmahLogoBlack.png

Not very good but it's the original... Post yours?

what i meant was taking the kalmah image on the www.kalmah.com frontpage thats like 200*100 pixels big and edit the letters out, then convert them to black and white.

heres what i had
kalmahlogo6.jpg

i would never get a tattoo of a band...well if i get a reaper does that mean i got a cob tattoo? :p

Reminds me I'm going with my friend to get a tattoo as well but I still don't have an idea as to what... I was thinking the new Kalmah logo but, as in eggo's dream, more ivy/vines.

But I heard many people talk about the downsides of band tattoos so I'm stuck now.

I wouldn't get a band tattoo, why don't you custom draw something or get someone to draw you a tattoo then try that, that sounds a lot better than a band tattoo.

In Oulu-gig last spring one guy appeared from Canada to see the band play live. He also came to backstage where he showed us his Swamplord-tattoo. Guys were amazed and lot of pictures was taken about it. It was cool, just like him. He was very nice person. :)
*My best regards to Canada ;) *