Future of Pasi Hiltula and Kalmah.

Infernium

Unohduksen Lapsi
Oct 14, 2003
Fennia
Visit site
Hello. I belive there are tons of Pasi Hiltulas fans like me dying for some information about his future protects, so please Kalmah, share all information you got about what will he be doing in future. Solo-projects? Or is he just taking a break for education or something? Also did he left Kalmah to fully concentrate on Scenery Channel, or what even is the future of that band? I know you don't maybe have answers and Hiltulas reason on leaving the band could be all personal.

And what will be future of Kalmah without Hiltula? Searching for new keyboardplayer? Or will Kalmah even continue without them? I'd really appreciate some answers, they would mean alot to me. Thanks. (Also some information about new album would be all welcome, but let's not be too inquisitive now :))

Infernium said:
Share all information you got about what will he be doing in future. Solo-projects? Or is he just taking a break for education or something? Also did he left Kalmah to fully concentrate on Scenery Channel, or what even is the future of that band? I know you don't maybe have answers and Hiltulas reason on leaving the band could be all personal.

And what will be future of Kalmah without Hiltula? Searching for new keyboardplayer? (Also some information about new album would be all welcome, but let's not be too inquisitive now :))
Jovain. I believe Pasi decided to concentrate on his school and own projects like Scenery but I`m not the right guy to answer, Pasi is. Anyway we supported the decision of course. Kalmah is not a prison for any musician.

We are going to post news about the new keyboard player soon on our website. Yes, we have new keyboard player. First we decided to go on without one but we gave it a shot and found great replacement for Pasi. On the next site update there will be some clips about the new songs we have made.

The next album will probably take place next year. This year we are going to do good songs and the most important we don`t have any rush to do it. The new songs will show the reason not to rush.

All in all, everything is fine and the swampspirit among band members is great!

Thanks for the news.

I'm glad to hear that you guys found a replacement. Although Pasi is one of my favourite musicians, Kalmah just wouldn't sound the same without keyboards.

Take your time to make the next album the greatest.

Kalmah BETTER get more touring support with the new album whenever it is to come out, cuz this not touring bullshit is rediculouse. I really hope it does not make the band decide to call it quits cuz they get no tours.

o yea etos.tk usually keeps updates on all the bands former members new projects, like pasi ans scenery, altti/pete/olli with for my pain altti with national napalm syndicate, antti t. and flesh tone thats it i think

From official site:
Marco Sneck is the new keyboard player of Kalmah. When Pasi decided to leave the band we seriously thought to go on without a keyboard player but after couple of months we gave Marco a shot. He got us to realize that Kalmah is not Kalmah without keyboard player.