Thanks Kalmah

Manodin

New Metal Member
Nov 18, 2011
Istanbul, Turkey
Hello worlds best metal band!
Kalmah became my favorite band in 2 years. Great melodic guitars and keyboards, best brutal vocals, awesome basses and drums made this band is worlds best band for me. I just want to utter my feelings!
At first I met Kalmah with this guy:

And then I started listening to them on youtube. But I wasn't a big fan at that time. I had a friend from Finland by being a Manowar fan. And he came to my homeland, Turkey with his friend Olli and I discussed with Olli about Kalmah, Ensiferum, etc... But I was listening to Swampsong, Swamplord mostly. I don't know what happened but in 2 months I started listening to them very much even I was saying "Manowar is my favorite band" but now I say "Kalmah is my favorite band" and I listen all of their songs cause they're just making the best. I bought their albums and merchandise. And now I'm thinking to going to Finland with Afs to spend 1 year on worlds greatest country, I'm practising brutal vocal, I'm learning guitar tabs of Kalmah songs and retuning my guitar. Thanks Kalmah, for changing my life!
I hope you come to Istanbul, Turkey soon. Or anyway I'll come to see you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome story bro, welcome to the Kalmah brotherhood! There are not many of us, but Kalmah fans are the most hardcore fans of any band I've ever known. I have had the pleasure of seeing them live 4 times on their 2 Canadian tours. I had to travel great distances to attend these shows!