Kalmah Setlist

ND24/7 said:
Yeah I guess I was wrong... Are you sure you got 2 flights with that? Cause we need to get back in America (do we?). :Spin: Anyway..I guess the thread is goin "out of subject" now...But not that much...We're just trying to figure if WE could really see a KALMAH setlist :headbang:

its not off topic.. we should all the people who want to know what kalmah play live, get to sponsor us to go to their show, and remember the setlist... yeah that should work...

what songs do kalmah play live from swampsong (if anyone knows)? If i had to choose five i would want to hear "Cloned Insanity", "Bird of Ill Omen", "Doubtful about it all", "Tordah", and "Moon of My Nights".

EndlessWhore said:
what songs do kalmah play live from swampsong (if anyone knows)? If i had to choose five i would want to hear "Cloned Insanity", "Bird of Ill Omen", "Doubtful about it all", "Tordah", and "Moon of My Nights".

I think it would be pretty killer if the show starts with a keyboard intro to...
Heroes to Us (transition with the ice-cutting sample...)
Burbot`s Revenge
[couple of other songs]
Doubtful about it All
Tordah
The Third, The Magical

But it's pretty hard...to choose 5 off 9 killer songs :erk:

Good setlist Endless Whore though...Bird Of Ill Omen was next :headbang:

Our set in Loop couple of months ago was:

1. Heroes to Us
2. Tordah
3. Hollow Heart
4. Heritance of Berija
5. Burbot`s Revenge
6. Dance of the Water
7. Bird of Ill Omen
8. Principle Hero
9. Evil In You
10. They Will Return
- encore -
11. Swamphell
12. Hades

That setlist fucken rocked, the only song they didnt play that was kinda like a "must see" was "the blind leader", other than that, fucken awesome. I really wanna go see Kalmah, too bad they aren't play wacken, i would go see that in a second. Wishful thinking is that they will tour the US before releasing another album because the more albums they release, the less old stuff we'll see live, even though the new shit will surely rule.

Kalmah said:
Our set in Loop couple of months ago was:

1. Heroes to Us
2. Tordah
3. Hollow Heart
4. Heritance of Berija
5. Burbot`s Revenge
6. Dance of the Water
7. Bird of Ill Omen
8. Principle Hero
9. Evil In You
10. They Will Return
- encore -
11. Swamphell
12. Hades

Yeah...you really give the fans a kick in the ass with this encore :headbang: I also think these 2 (Swamphell and Hades) songs are some of Kalmah's finest. Solid from beginning to the end....now that I know the setlist is PERFECT ; it just makes me wanna see you guys more hehe :loco: They Will Return before the Encore? Is this an inside or something... Have you played most of the songs live, judging by the number of gigs I doubt it.

Very interesting to know the setlist, thanks!

Kalmah, I am from New Jersey in the states. Everyone looks at me crazy because of my Kalmah shirt or my Kalmah CD's but I don't care. You guys rock. So can you let me look crazy with a Kalmah concert ticket??!!!! COME PLAY HERE!!!!

I'm not far from Jersey, and the most likely place Kalmah would play North America at this point is either Milwaukee metal fest or New Jersey metalfest, so there is hope for all of us North American fans. Still, a trip to Finland to see Kalmah among other bands is definately somthing to shoot for :p