Swamphell
Heritance Of Berija
Principle Hero
Dance Of The Water
Evil In You
They Will Return
The Blind Leader
Hades

I'll post some pics soon, I guess they're really good 'cause I stood in the first row...

Kalmah rules...

pics would be awesome! :hotjump:

have you compared the setlist to the "wish-list" in a thread here on kalmah-forum? pretty much the same songs :D :D

np: kalmah - swamphell

hell yeah, the show was great! I'll post some pics too, I was in the front row as well so I hope that they're good! I think they gained a lot of sympathies there.

Originally posted by TheEmperor
hell yeah, the show was great! I'll post some pics too, I was in the front row as well so I hope that they're good! I think they gained a lot of sympathies there.

yeah, very friendly guys... after the show they talked to their fans, made pics with them (I got one too :hotjump: ) and were signing stuff... there are a lot of bands which aren't so close to their fans

When can we see those pics???? hurry, hurry, hurry.. :)
Unfortunately i missed the first half of the show but i really enjoyed what i saw. I waited this concert since ive first heard their music.

So... where are those pics now?:)

I'd like to hear comments from kalmah themselves, too. hey guys, share your own impressions, please! something you really disliked, what was annoying, or especially positive, etc... !
:)

np: watch me fall - silent aeons

Hm... about the `weather` in the tent? ;)

Originally posted by opacity
I'd like to hear comments from kalmah themselves, too. hey guys, share your own impressions, please! something you really disliked, what was annoying, or especially positive, etc... !

NP- Winds: Of Entity and Mind