Kalmah Setlist

EndlessWhore

Mar 8, 2004
Since kalmah is the most mysterious band that i love and i really know absolutely nothing about them, what kinda setlist do they play in their concerts. I'm curious if they play songs like "the blind leader", "heritance of berija" and "hollow heart" (my 3 favorite kalmah songs in very particular order). Anybody know what kinda setlist they run on their shows.

haha, my bad, Hades was the very first kalmah song i heard and my favorite for a long time. I dont know why but that Chorus "in Hades!" is great singalong material

haha, my bad, Hades was the very first kalmah song i heard and my favorite for a long time. That Chorus "in Hades!" is great singalong material

Fuck, i just read about the setlist kalmah played at wacken in 2002 i guess, what a fucking AWESOME setlist. Those are exactly the songs that i would have played and they left off nothing. I mean come on, hollow heart, heritance of berija, hades, the blind leader, swamphell, evil in you. Man, finally a band that plays all their best songs live. I'm writing this because i am pretty disappointed in the setlist that children of bodom is currently playing on their tour.

Yeah, it's funny how so many bands consider their worst songs their favorites. I mean, what's up with Bodom and Hate Me!? It's not bad, but it's no Towards Dead End.

Actually, what is Bodom's setlist right now? Last time I saw them was when they were with Dimmu, and it was at a metal fest, so they shortened their set to make room for everyone else, and it was really disappointing how short it was. They were amazing while it lasted though.

yeah dude bodom is going to kick ass no matter what, but they could have put better songs on.

Right now its: Needled 24/7, SNBN, downfall, everytime i die, hate me, chokehold, better off dead, sixpounder, hatecrew deathroll, angels dont kill.

No towards dead end, lake bodom, or kissing the shadows. whatcha gonna do

EndlessWhore said:
yeah dude im down. How much is it gonna cost. One thing though, we need to visit lake bodom

... :headbang: No problem with that....That would be like so killer. Alright.....I'll start saving money NOW..But seriously I could work for me..Were you serious?

Gin_from_the_bottle said:
im actually still hoping to save enough to see kalmah in august... im keeping my fingers crossed

Cool! I just checked on Air Canada's website....2 flights Montreal-Helsinki costs 5506.15 CAN$....But my search could be wrong...I didn't find the main Montreal Airport (Dorval) ...I had to pick a weird city name with Montréal also in it....Anyway... is it approx. the same for T-O?

ND24/7 said:
Cool! I just checked on Air Canada's website....2 flights Montreal-Helsinki costs 5506.15 CAN$....But my search could be wrong...I didn't find the main Montreal Airport (Dorval) ...I had to pick a weird city name with Montréal also in it....Anyway... is it approx. the same for T-O?

i checked expedia.ca, and it said that from toronto to helsinki to oulu is around 2500 (i forget how much exactly)... and on my current job, il lhave to wark for a year to save that money... but i might score some from parents, and selling cds... so yeah.. .hope to be there...

Gin_from_the_bottle said:
i checked expedia.ca, and it said that from toronto to helsinki to oulu is around 2500 (i forget how much exactly)... and on my current job, il lhave to wark for a year to save that money... but i might score some from parents, and selling cds... so yeah.. .hope to be there...

Yeah I guess I was wrong... Are you sure you got 2 flights with that? Cause we need to get back in America (do we?). :Spin: Anyway..I guess the thread is goin "out of subject" now...But not that much...We're just trying to figure if WE could really see a KALMAH setlist :headbang:

Definitely need to see a kalmah setlist. I was reading something that they only get 100 to 200 fans a night in clubs. I can't believe that, there is something definitely going wrong there.