KALMAH FAN PAGE!!!!

fan sites are not allowed on myspace, and i guess they were doing a sweep of all of 'em. The terms of use states clearly "no fan sites allowed". My friend who had made a fan page for a band called Be'lakor had hers deleted as well. SO it was just a matter of time I assume. Kalmah has to officially make the page and allow me to run it for them for it to be "legal". I had there permission, but thats not good enough I guess....I would have to run a page called "Kalmah US street team" or something of the sort...maybe soon...

I have started anew...figured I just wouldn't post any Kalmah songs on it, just use it as a tool to attract new fans to kalmah..tell me what you think...
if anyone knows HTML, how could I add a flash music player to the page but make it invisible? I want to put a whole bunch of Kalmah songs on it so everytime someone visits the page it will be a new song...and this will not violate the terms of use, because I am not uploading them directly to myspace...
any helpful advice appreciated!
= ]
-aj-

www.myspace.com/kalmahfans

Yes, they do have there own myspace, but when I had my old fan page, I found atleast 10 people who had never heard of Kalmah, and liked there music, so it was a form of helping spread the word of Kalmah.
But I heard word from the webmaster of Kalmah's myspace that he does not want any unoffical kalmah pages floating about, so my attempts are in vein.
Oh well, I went ahead and got rid of it for them, guess i'll have to find another way to support the might Kalmah!

the problem lays in writing the site.. who of us can use html or php or flash? i always wanted to make a kalmah fan site but i know basic html..