KALMAH FAN PAGE!!!!

HTML is real easy to learn and if you dont even need to learn that to use dreamweaver - a really easy program to make sites, its a what you see is what you get site so its very easy to use. you cant really make shit with HTML and flash for me at least im kinda bad with it is very hard to make sites with.

HTML is real easy to learn and if you dont even need to learn that to use dreamweaver - a really easy program to make sites, its a what you see is what you get site so its very easy to use. you cant really make shit with HTML and flash for me at least im kinda bad with it is very hard to make sites with.

wysiwyg >: but if you look into the scipt later on you can see what a piece of crap is this kind of a software... the script it produces is a total mess..

Well, I could help you with the Dreamweaver part but I don't really trust that software, I'd use something better.

i just created a new website for my school using a software called serif webplus 10. it's extremely simple to use, it does all the coding for you. but like dreamweaver it can give some bad scripting.

I can help.

I'm not a professional but I can help.

You can go see my video that I did with Flash. This is really basic but it's ok. This is a publicity for the show of Kalmah in my hometown ( but don't forget, this is youtube's quality so the fade in are a bit weird...)
Enjoy: [ame]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=waKwQ7K00Bc[/ame]

and here what I done with Photoshop:

show_kalmahcopie.jpg

and by the way, I'm a fucking die hard fan of KALMAH!

Ok, so it can be an interesting project!

Do you think we need the agreement from Kalmah?

and by the way I can't pay for anything.

you still need to prepare the website right? ^^ thats gonna take some time. im sure there are some free web hosts out there in space :p if not we might need to look for some web hosting company that doesnt require you to pay right after you sign ;)
hellishere good job! ^^

Thank you Corialote ;)

and by the way I'm not sure for the agreement of Kalmah. Because, how do you want to do a web site on Kalmah without copyright content?

Artwork album is copyright content, the Logo is copyright content, pictures, songs etc...