Hi! Search KD/MF!

Zdrobitor

New Metal Member
I'm Frate Zdrobitor, a Satanist and Black Metaller from Germany. It's not understated when I say that I'm a pure fuckin' King Diamond-Banger! He ist the greatest one! No matter in which band he played or singed (Mercyful Fate, Black Rose, Brats...). But I also like Bands such as Acheron, Mayhem, Desaster, Deicide, Thou Art Lord, Arallu, Einherjer, Finntroll, Beherit, Marduk and a thousand more, haha.

I'm in search of people, who trade with CD's (CD-R). My special interest are...
Mercyful Fate: The Lost Tapes (bootleg)
Mercyful Fate: Curse of the Pharaohs (bootleg)
Mercyful Fate: Shadow Night (Live bootleg)
Mercyful Fate: Demo I-III (but not on tape)
All very old stuff/bootlegs of Mercyful Fate, King Diamond, Brats, Black Rose and Danger Zone is welcomed. If someone of you have what I'm searching for, tell me what you want and I see, what I can do.

Infernal Greetings! Xeper!
So bang or be banged!:kickass:

Frate Zdrobitor - Inversatorul Nesfîrsit
Vamacara Mag / Satanic Craft Productions

Hi. I'm a big KD/MF myself. Sorry I can't help you with those bootlegs, I'd love to have some myself. Hope you stick around.

Hey man, as you can probably tell from my avatar im into KD and MF, cant help you with the boots either. Have a good time!

Thanx! I'll keep on searchin' further. Some time I'll find someone who can help me there. Do you know the russian Page "http://kingdiamond.volnet.ru/"? There's a lot of very rare stuff, but with strong connection problems.
Stay heavy!
:headbang:
Zdrobitor

I checked the sute out but that limited to 18 connections per day thing came up - its got some cool stuff though