hi there

Carline

Sep 28, 2004
Hønefoss/Norway
Hi I`m a 22 year old norwegian girl. :wave:
My nick is carline, as you probably has noticed...
I listen to allmost everything
Ex.: Saturnus, the sins of thy beloved, tristania, nightwish, mithotyn, vintersorg, Àsmegin, borknagar, ensiferum, einherjer, windir, blind guardian, sonata arctica, gary moore, finntroll, guns`n`roses, (old) metallica, twisted sister and many many many more...
I`m a singer in a band, not actually metal but anyway.. It`s fun..
Well, this was some about me.... :Smokedev:

Welcome Carline... listen to any Black Metal since you come from Norway? .. right now i have Mayhem's latest CD playing on my CD player... listening to the track My Death...

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Welcome Carline... listen to any Black Metal since you come from Norway? .. right now i have Mayhem's latest CD playing on my CD player... listening to the track My Death...

Yes I do listen to black metal.. Mayhem, burzum, satyricon and many many more.. :headbang:

Thanx for all the wellcomes.... :D

Carline said:
Yes I do listen to black metal.. Mayhem, burzum, satyricon and many many more.. :headbang:

Thanx for all the wellcomes.... :D

I like Mayhem and Satyricon.. i havent really heard much of Burzum but what i did hear i did liked even though i hate Varg's guts.. i most likely will get the first Burzum album... ok to PM you?

Unfaithfully Metalhead Quote:
Originally Posted by Carline
Yes I do listen to black metal.. Mayhem, burzum, satyricon and many many more..
Thanx for all the wellcomes....

I like Mayhem and Satyricon.. i havent really heard much of Burzum but what i did hear i did liked even though i hate Varg's guts.. i most likely will get the first Burzum album... ok to PM you?

You can not judge music by, if you like a person or not....
Jupp, you can pm, I don`t mind....