Hi

Welcome :) Im not necesarrily a regular here, but I drop by every now and than ;).

Psst.....dont ask about "The Trooper", you've been warned :D

Hi Tragedy, if your female, post a naked pic, if you're male, well, the I'll have to kill you for that thread.
It's up to you. Well, not anymore, but you could have tried harder to become a girl before you were born, so it's all your fault in the end, hahahahahaha :p

Originally posted by Empiric
You were born in Quebec? I am just curious why you would learn French as a first language then.
Hu? For a start I'd say because in Québec French is the most important language...

Hehehe too bad Tragedy... I'll have to kill you now... but you could eventually save yourself by posting something that placates me...
hehehehe :)

HUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! *tshak* *tshak* *tshak* hahaha got his heart... with a spoon... it hurts more that way, hahahahaha :p

No, stand up mate, it's all artificial blood :lol:

Originally posted by Northern Viking
Hu? For a start I'd say because in Québec French is the most important language...

Hehehe too bad Tragedy... I'll have to kill you now... but you could eventually save yourself by posting something that placates me...
hehehehe :)

No, French isnt the most important language in quebec. english is, 95% of the people there who speak french speak english fluently.

And when your in not only a country, but a continent that is english dominent, living in one of 2 provinces that speaks french doesnt mean its the most important. Plus Quebec thinks itself "higher" then the rest of Canada, and the reason they hold their french so tightly is because its something they can gloat about.

Im not trying to spark an arguement here, I was just asking a question why someone who was born in quebec would learn french first, that is all.

Well, as far as I know French is the official language in Québec. At least I can say that at school they always told us Québec was one the French "places" in the world. And last year tow friends spent half a year there and everyone was speaking French.
Haha! OWNED!

Originally posted by Empiric
No, French isnt the most important language in quebec. english is, 95% of the people there who speak french speak english fluently.

And when your in not only a country, but a continent that is english dominent, living in one of 2 provinces that speaks french doesnt mean its the most important. Plus Quebec thinks itself "higher" then the rest of Canada, and the reason they hold their french so tightly is because its something they can gloat about.

Im not trying to spark an arguement here, I was just asking a question why someone who was born in quebec would learn french first, that is all.

Higher! :lol:
if you go in a grocery or a market ...the peapole will serve you in french! many peapole are "bilanguage"(I dont know how to written it) Whatever quebec is a french place and JUST a french place