Hi

Originally posted by Final_Vision
Psst.....dont ask about "The Trooper", you've been warned :D

Now to take this out of its tracks... what, do you think they didn't do that cover :confused: sorry, I know there has been much talking about this but I'm quite new here... well I still now this piss¤s off half the people here, but I don't mind that :rolleyes:.

If you thin COB didn't do then well who do you think did it?

Originally posted by HK
Now to take this out of its tracks... what, do you think they didn't do that cover :confused: sorry, I know there has been much talking about this but I'm quite new here... well I still now this piss¤s off half the people here, but I don't mind that :rolleyes:.

If you thin COB didn't do then well who do you think did it?

Sentenced. Buy the CD "The Trooper" by them. Where are the keyboards in the song? Did Children of Bodom say, "Eh... Let's not use keyboards in this song..."? I didn't think so. Prove me wrong, if you'd like to try.

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
Sentenced. Buy the CD "The Trooper" by them. Where are the keyboards in the song? Did Children of Bodom say, "Eh... Let's not use keyboards in this song..."? I didn't think so. Prove me wrong, if you'd like to try.
Well, did you ever hear keyboards in the cover of No Commands or Hellion? At least there aren't any keyboard solos, but they are COB cover songs.
And yes, I definately know that COB NEVER covered the fucking Trooper.

Now why didn't I think of making a 'I'm New' type thread... :cry: Oh well... I'll just sit over in the shadows at the corner of the forum *looks back expecting chants of "KLOWNIE KLOWNIE KLOWNIE!!!! WE LOVE YOU KLOWNIE!!!!" and sees them laughing at me* lol it's ok... NO! IT'S OK!!! I still have my Transformers toys to play with :D :)

Well I haven't been here long but welcome to the place I like to call my 4th home... directly after PlanetAvP, DMW Forums, and PlanetUT :D You can tell me to stop rambling any time now... anytime... to stop me embarrassing myself any further...

I gues I won't prove you wrong, and by the way I always used to thought that Trooper was their (cob) worst cover. I'm quite happy to know it isn't their

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE STILL THING TROOPER IS A COB COVER (PULLS OUT THE 12" GAUGE) WHERE IS THE FUCKER!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: