High praise from the Nevermore board

It was absolutely orgasmic watching Jeff and Chris shredding up a storm on the same stage! I haven.t seen Nevermore with Steve and I really won.t complain if Chris became a full~timer!

PS: Warrel stays!

:OMG: :OMG: hey hey, indeed Nevermore without Jeff would not really be nevermore at all, since he writes a lot of the material himself.

All the times I've seen chris play live with them it turns out to be a bitchin performance.

They could always hire Curran Murphy full time as well, that guy fucking owns on guitar also. One time at the "graceland" (now El Corazon...previously the off ramp...) in Seattle they played a 2 hour + set and did most of Politics with Curran on second guitar, the dude nailed all of O'briens solos hands down! All while making funny fucking faces to the crowd.

:OMG: :OMG: hey hey, indeed Nevermore without Jeff would not really be nevermore at all, since he writes a lot of the material himself.

All the times I've seen chris play live with them it turns out to be a bitchin performance.

They could always hire Curran Murphy full time as well, that guy fucking owns on guitar also. One time at the "graceland" (now El Corazon...previously the off ramp...) in Seattle they played a 2 hour + set and did most of Politics with Curran on second guitar, the dude nailed all of O'briens solos hands down! All while making funny fucking faces to the crowd.

If you've ever read the Agression Core thank you credits, i highly doubt Curran will ever play with them again.

Maybe we should just get a G3 type tour with all of Nevermore's 2nd guitarists? Pat, Tim, Curran, Steve, and Chris!

If you've ever read the Agression Core thank you credits, i highly doubt Curran will ever play with them again.

Maybe we should just get a G3 type tour with all of Nevermore's 2nd guitarists? Pat, Tim, Curran, Steve, and Chris!

I'd love to see Chris and Pat go off personally....

I haven't read the aggression core thank you notes. You'd have to post them.

A G3 type tour would be funny. The metal G3 tour! that would be a fun one to get together. Although Malmsteen did a few of those didn't he? That would get Power Metal sort of in there. A full on metal G3 would rule.

it's great to see how Nevermore always managed to get great guitarists for the second guitarist spot.Pat,Tim,Curran,Steve,Chris,amazing players,each and everyone with his own different style.