The top 50 metal guitarists

how can you put dave mustane 31 places ahead of marty friedman... WTF

you need to reverse that one. friedman SLAYS dave by miles... its not even a contest.

and you have james hetfield number 2 wtf....

your list is a joke son! chuck at 19 and james at 2...... ok you must double your dose of medication now its clearly not working

your criterion for judging them is rubbish.

What are you talking about, Dave does all the solos in Megadeth, Friedman only played on Peace Sells anyway you idiot!

jester00 said:
you obviously havent seen him in action/ or the megadeth live bootlegs where he plays teh solos.
I guess I should read things more thoroughly before I say something.

You dont even like Countdown To Extinction or Rust In Peace? They were Al Pitrellis best albums!

Spawn now your the one calling people idiot's because of their intelligent opinion talk about "The pot calling the kettle black"........Up until a couple of weeks ago you had no idea who Blackie Lawless was yet now you consider him a one of the greatest I bet you don't own a single Rainbow album!Deap Purple are not metal.
Go watch your Skid Row video's and you will see that they call themselves hard rock.So if a band labels themselves as a particular genre they would be the ones who would know.
Your just a bored fool who thought "oh I might make a list...shit I don't even know what to really put on it...oh I better try and make myself look good...but as a rule handed down to me from the gods of metal I can't put hard rock or glam in...but I love Skid Row and Scorpians....oh I Know Scorpians had metal in the title of an album I can use that"
You get the general idea I will give you credit for that but you don't give much conviction for knowing what your tlking about when you put together a list ever!

Just fixing up the list.

1. Terry Ramadge (Millpark)
2. Devin Townsend (Strapping Young Lad)
3. Richie Blackmore (Rainbow, Deep Purple)
4. Randy Rhoads (Ozzy)
5. Zakk Wylde (Black Label Society, Ozzy)
6. Adrian Smith (Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson solo)
7. Mille Petrozza (Kreator)
8. Jeff Hanneman (Slayer)
9. Dave Mustaine (Megadeth)
10. Bill Steer (Carcass)

That is all.