High-res picture of the current linup?

Takashi

Feb 8, 2005
Anyone have a high-res picture of the current lineup I can print out? The only thing I got is the poster that came with BIO when I ordered it through Century Media Distro, with Rob, Tim, Jim, Scott, and Chris. I doubt Adam, Stu, and Troy would mind signing the poster, but I want them to be able to sign something that actually shows that they a part of the band, and the poster doesn't really do that.

Squeak said:
Give me a day or two. I have lots of backstage shots from the current tour in high res, but no total group shot.
The concert is Saturday, so if you can get something done before then that would be great

Squeak said:
I am launching a new version of my site, should be up today. Then you can see the new shots. I do have shots from the tour in March there too, but the ones from this tour are funny shit. :) I'll post in here when it's up, okay?
That would be great :D

Marlies said:
Harry, did you get a high res pic from Cortney? Just curious if it worked out :cool:
Ya, I believe BabyDuck got them, BabyDuck sent me two of Cortney's pictures. I printed out a high-res version of this picture last night at Walgreens (drug/general store) on a 4x6 and it turned out great. Thanks for the pictures. :headbang:

Marlies said:
great, saw the signed pic too :)

ps babyduck = cortney :D
Oh, ok. I was a little confused by that when you quoted her and said Harry. Maybe you were talking to me, because everyone calls me Harry? :confused:

BabyDuck said:
You can call me harry too then if it makes you happy...
Sorry, I was confused by Marlies quoting you and saying Harry because I thought she was replying to you. :erk: But the picture turned out great, thanks a lot for it :headbang: