hilarious! gay bands list

hahahah

judas priest! hahah

*edit* they missed propaghandi , this is for sure the gayest band ever... they actually sing about gay things , :puke:

Haha! thats classic. Just grazed the list and saw the likes of Metallica and Eminem. The last Eminem song I heard was all about gay bashing. Wouldn't this turn a young impressionable mind against being gay? And Metallica? Um, sure.
Man they are really grabbing. I can see maybe the Pet Shop Boys and Erasure, but c'mon people. I mean Frank Sinatra for pete's sake got more (straight) ass than anyone can count. ......Wait Clay Aiken's gay? ....NOOOOOOOOOOOO!:lol:

We need to put up a who's retarded list and put this guy at the top.

While the list is very funny (Jay-Z gay??!?!) it once again shows the narrow-mindedness of 2 of the biggest world religions (christianity and islam - I have yet to see peoplebashing based on sexual orientation in buddhism) ...

I think we need to all start listening to some of the "safe" bands listed on the site. o_O

# The Right Brothers (Loves Ann Coulter!)
# Dresden Dolls
# UnderOath
# Cyndi Lauper
# Falling Up
# Flyleaf
# THE TURNING
# Disciple
# P.O.D
# Evanescence
# By The Tree
# Scott Reed
# Michael W. Smith
# Jars of Clay
# DC Talk
# Danielson

Personally, I think Michael W. Smith should be moved to the "gay" list

Maybe we should send them a list of all the children raped by Catholic priests in the last fifty years. "Judge not lest ye be judged." Great philosophy. It's amazing how often it gets thrown out the window, though.

-0z-

Anybody else find it hilarious how they view any sort of sexuality as an infectious disease? With homosexuality in particular, it's view as something that's "invading homes." What the fuck kind of ignorant person does it take to believe that people are all straight until they start listening to The Doors :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anybody else find it hilarious how they view any sort of sexuality as an infectious disease?

They have a reason:

Leviticus 18:22

I am referencing a NIV bible.

I was raised protestant christian (although I pretty much hate the church and think it's a flawed system filled with hippocrits, liers, and judgemental assholes) but currently don't accociate with any denomination or religeon. If you ask me if I believe there is a God then my answer is yes, but I don't like to pin myself to the beliefs of any one group as they really don't get the idea of christianity IMO.