HILARIOUS new nevermore interview(may offend some wussy people)

• Thread starter metallica sucks more than osama bin laden
  • Start date
M

metallica sucks more than osama bin laden

this is EXTREMELY offensive stuff in here. if i was to start a magazine, it would be like this cuz i love to piss people off and shock them. some of the shit in this interview shocked me! (sp. note.....this was before chuck schuldiners death)

http://www.thegrimoire.com/nevermore.htm

haha is that thing even real??
well supposing it is, i so wanna hang out with neverwhore! all the parts about Chuck were totally not cool... even if that was written before his unfortunate death, it was very disrespectful and untasteful.

Amuzing juvenile actually.

Before Chuck's death i would have ripped hell out of you for posting disrespect to him, but now, all i can say is this:

this interview is VERY real. this dude is the stuttering john of metal, asking all kinds of weird shit.

his site is www.thegrimoire.com and you should buy his magazine. he has always shown support for nevermore....
even though century media refused to buy ads from him after he slammed every century media band(except nevermore)

he has offended many bands, asking questions no one else will ask. how many interviews do you want to read with the same questions like:

"why did sanctuary break up"

" so you have a new producer on this album"

"so why did xxxxxx leave the band"

fuck that, the grimoire wants to start some shit.
get his magazine, its awesome, youll laugh all day.

Sorry I had to say this!!!

GRIMORE i remember the magazine well, the fucken cheap ink that is..

THE CD REVIEWS ARE GREAT, thats all...

that was stupid and gay... not funny at all. that guy is an idiot. that might be funny to a retarted 13 year old but the stuff he says is distasteful. if you think that is comedy then you need help.

Originally posted by SentencedToBurn
that was stupid and gay... not funny at all. that guy is an idiot. that might be funny to a retarted 13 year old but the stuff he says is distasteful. if you think that is comedy then you need help.

you have no sense of humor at all. youre probably into black metal......so much you think you have to act all serious and evil and pseudo-mature 24 hours a day.

im sad about chucks death too, but you need to relax.

what the fuck does listening to black metal have to do with being all serious and not finding things funny!?! thats the kind of bullshit stereo type that trendy mother fuckers come up with and say. and why the hell are you ridiculing him for his opinion? only because it differs from yours horse fucker!

i'm not saying that wasn't funny, because it was, but to an extent. yes its good that it was something different from what most interviews are, but making fun of him for his opinion and stereo typing the fuck out of black metal fans was fucking stupid!

"and why the hell are you ridiculing him for his opinion? only because it differs from yours horse fucker!"
by Ecstatic Youth

hahahaha that was fucking hilarious... Poor msc, the flame wars are beginning. I don't think a single person likes this guy hahahahaah... hey man it's alright, your not my kind of person but hey, whatever makes your dick hard

Whatever floats your boat.

I don't care, as long as he's not so damn petty about it and goes around telling everyone that hes fucked his pet rat...

Q: Does MSC fuck a monkey?:
A:
blueyes.gif

The interview was real, and I have th evideo to prove it - i will be making a 2-hour vhs of videos available for $10 - Nevermore, Pete Steele, King Diamond, Cannibal Corpse, and Gwar = Grimoire PO Box 1987 Clifton NJ 07011 USA - I also just finished a documentary about death metal (2 hours)

Ok, if it was real, how much was serious, hmm? /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

(Sidenote: Nothing shocked me, dunno why others got so pissy.)