hilariously random cover songs

M.

my hair could beat you up
Feb 12, 2003
i have PAT BOONE doing ENTER SANDMAN. anyone else have some bizzare combinations of performer and song?

also, anyone have covers of europe's final countdown? i know norther did one, i have that one and i used to have another one before my hd failure.

i seem to remember seeing several covers of that song, though.

oh i just remembered i have (or did have) an mp3 of king diamond and kermit doing something together. welcome to my nightmare i think? i gotta find it

Pat Boon has a whole album of.... 'innapropriate' covers. In fact I think I might have it somewhere. I just can't remember if it was metal covers, or metallica covers. Anyway, the only one off the top of my head right now is the cover that The Covenant did of Babylon Zoo's "Spaceman".

The problem is the cover song is actually good! :eek:

And then there's Machine Head's 'Message in a Bottle'.

M. said:
i have PAT BOONE doing ENTER SANDMAN. anyone else have some bizzare combinations of performer and song? I'll send this to anyone who wants it. aim plaidlightbulb icq 113519175

also, anyone have covers of europe's final countdown? i know norther did one, i have that one and i used to have another one before my hd failure.

i seem to remember seeing several covers of that song, though.
Thats an album called Pat Boone - IN A metal mood, its him doing various metal and hard rock songs, alice cooper, Guns and roses, DIO, Ozzy (he did the theme for "The Osbornes". I also have another album of this type of wacko crossovers - Richard cheese - Tuxicity. He does more newer metal stuff, like "she fucking hates me" "Down with the sickness" "Chop suey" but he also does "Hot for Teacher"

M. said:
oh i just remembered i have (or did have) an mp3 of king diamond and kermit doing something together. welcome to my nightmare i think? i gotta find it
it was Alice Cooper while appearing on the Muppet Show. in kinda really sucked....but was funny nonetheless. besides....there really was no muppets singing, so if you can find it, get the video. its funny as hell

Gav:

ripdime.jpg

darrell's brother was a drummer if i recall, why is he holding a gibson lp?