Hip Hop Fans

I enjoy a very limited amount of hip hop, not only because it's become bastardized almost beyond recognition but also because it simply doesn't offer much of what I like in music.

My two big favorites are Busdriver and Del Tha Funkee Homosapien, but I also enjoy a bit of Tupac, MF Doom, The Streets, Outkast, T.I., Eminem, a bit of Ludacris, 8 Ball & MJG, older Common, Talib Kweli, Hieroglyphics, and some others I cannot recall at the moment. I don't listen to much hip hop anymore.

or rapist. :p
jean-pierre, that black newscaster/rapist is a local anchor in washington d.c. if that is a real screen shot, that is the funniest fucking thing i've ever seen. :kickass:

i like a very little bit of rap. jedi mind tricks, psycho realm, necro, big pun, geto boys. but for the most part imo, it sucks. and i only like when they rap about shooting guns and killing, fuck all that money or cars talk. and peace rappers or black power rappers should all be killed. imo.

or rapist. :p
jean-pierre, that black newscaster/rapist is a local anchor in washington d.c. if that is a real screen shot, that is the funniest fucking thing i've ever seen. :kickass:

i like a very little bit of rap. jedi mind tricks, psycho realm, necro, big pun, geto boys. but for the most part imo, it sucks. and i only like when they rap about shooting guns and killing, fuck all that money or cars talk. and peace rappers or black power rappers should all be killed. imo.

you don't like political/socially conscious rap??

spice 1, e40, mac dre, the whoridaz, dagerous crew, ol shcool bone thugs, nwa, cypress hill (3temples and before), brotha lynch hung, cbo to many others to name. I listen to on the regular, but its hard to find someone who listens to both metal, and rap.

spice 1, e40, mac dre, the whoridaz, dagerous crew, ol shcool bone thugs, nwa, cypress hill (3temples and before), brotha lynch hung, cbo to many others to name. I listen to on the regular, but its hard to find someone who listens to both metal, and rap.

almost impossible to find someone who listens to serious rap and serious metal

most people who listen to both listen to 50 cent along with korn

50 cent is more rnb than rap, and today you cant listen to rap albums you end up buying a 18 track cd with 2 decent tracks. I miss being able to hear a whole album non stop. Thats one of the reasons i moved on to metal because most albums i buy are non stop play through.

nah, i like guns and blood and guts and street shit. :kickass:

stoupe produces some of the tightest beats, imo. him, necro and jacken from psycho realm are my three favorite producers. which cd are you talking of?

I like both... lyrics about death and guns as well as lyrics about politics/society etc...

and I'm talking about the masterpiece, Violent by design

violent by design is excellent. visions of ghandi is killer also, imo. and the latest one is not bad, but i need to listen to it more. stoupe their producer has an instrumental album coming out which should fucking kick ass. their interludes are fucking beast also. right now i am bumping psycho realm's war story part 2, it is banging.

Except Cypress Hill, I don't hear american rap. I prefear French rap, like Assassin, NTM, IAM, Svinkels, Le Klub Des Loosers or Sinik.

For me, the most important thing is the lyrics (as a kind of urban poetry), and I prefer hip hop from my native language fr that. But I found the music very poor...

i'm kind of the opposite opinion on psycho realm, i feel their first albums was weakest. still good though.
not me, never heard brotha lynch. isn't he like horrorcore/gangsta south style?

i can listen to metal in any language, but rap, especially french rap to me, i just can't get into. i've only ever really kind of gotten into cilvaringz and moongod and norselaw as far as european rappers go. and pamilia dimagiba from the phillipines.

Brotha lynch is westcoat gangsta horrorcor he has a sicc flow and some crazy word play. But I warn you he can get into some really morbid shit on his first few albums, it was kinda his gimmick, but he was sicc non the less