Historic "metal" restaurant ?

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
I'm sure you saw this on BWBK, but...has anybody ever been to this place?

Chicago "Metal" Restaurant Adds TROUBLE Burger To Menu

Historic "Metal" restaurant Kuma's Corner ( http://www.kumas-corner.com/food.html ) in Chicago, IL. has indicated that they will be adding a burger to their menu named TROUBLE.
The Trouble burger joins the following tribute sandwiches on the Kuma's Corner menu:
- TROUBLE - Burger w/Jalapeno, Scotch Bonnet and Thai Finger Chili
- BLACK SABBATH - Blackening Spice, Chili, Pepper Jack, Red Onion
- YOB - Smoked Gouda, Bacon, Roasted Red Peppers, Roasted Garlic Mayo
- IRON MAIDEN - Avocado, Cherry Peppers, Pepper Jack, Chipotle Mayo
- SLAYER - Pile of fries topped with a ½ lb. Burger, Chili, Cherry Peppers, Andouille, Onions, Jack Cheese, and Anger
- NEUROSIS - Cheddar, Swiss, Sauteed Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions, Horseradish Mayo
- METALLICA - Buffalo Sauce, Bacon, Bleu Cheese Dressing
- MELVINS - Fresh Basil, Prosciutto, Mozzarella, Tomato, Onion
- CLUTCH - Cheddar, Swiss, Jack, Smoked Gouda
- MASTODON - BBQ Sauce, Cheddar, Bacon, Frizzled Onions
- LED ZEPPELIN Pulled Pork, Bacon, Cheddar, Pickles
- JUDAS PRIEST - Bacon, Bleu Cheese Dressing with Apples, Walnuts, and dried cranberries
- MOTÖRHEAD - Goat Cheese, Kalamata Olives, Oregano, Tzatziki, Onion, Tomato
- MAYHEM - Sliced Jalapenos, Pancetta, Pepper Jack, Gardinera Mayo
- DARK THRONE - Chipotle Peppers, Goat Cheese, Fresh Pico de Gallo
- GOBLIN COCK - Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, ½ lb. Vienna Hot Dog, Tomatoes, Onion, Neon Green Relish, Sport Peppers, Pickles, Celery Salt Mustard
- MINSK - Pastrami, Swiss Cheese, Sauerkraut, Brown Mustard
- PANTERA BURGER - ½ pound burger served with Roasted Pablano Pepper, Bacon, Cheddar Cheese and Monetary Jack Cheese Ranchero Sauce and Tortilla Strips
- FU MANCHU BURGER - ½ pound burger served with Grilled Japanese Eggplant, Teriyaki sauce,
Wasabi Mayo, Frizzled Daikon Radish

On a serious note, I have yet to go to this place but I know people that have and they said the food was pretty good. Looking at their beer menu I can see that they know their stuff. I don't know too many burger joints that have Dragon's Milk Beer and some of the Unibroue stuff.

On a serious note, I have yet to go to this place but I know people that have and they said the food was pretty good. Looking at their beer menu I can see that they know their stuff. I don't know too many burger joints that have Dragon's Milk Beer and some of the Unibroue stuff.

Look at this board dude...
Most people will stop reading this post after the first four words above! :lol:

The Black Sabbath burger is served with Rat Salad on the side.

After the Judas Priest burger, instead of a mint you get a Jawbreaker.

The first four bites of the Metallica burger taste really good, but after that, it tastes like shit.

This is fun!

Ken

I know a few people who have eaten there and said the food is great. One day I will make it there....but I am a very picky eater so anything other than a plain hamburger with ketchup is all I will have.