MindFlow_Carto_Download_Page_1.jpg

http://myspace.com/LETYOURMINDFLOW
MINDFLOW TOUR HAPPENING NOW!!!!
check their music out at or www.mindflow.com.br

MINDFLOW TOUR
JULY
24th / ***TONIGHT*** ORANGE COUNTY FAIR - www.ocfair.com ; / LA, CA
25th / Showcase / Knitting Factory - Hollywood, CA 7:45 slot time
26th / COMIC CON / San Diago (possible Accoustic Set )
Promoting the 26 page comic book included in their fantastic new release "Mind over Matter"
27th / TIME OUT / Concord, CA (Bay Area)
30th / STATION 4 / ST. PAUL, MN -4TH & Sibley / SET TIME 11:30 / NEW SHOW ADDED
AUGUST
1st / Melodic Revolution / New York with Shattersphere
3rd / Top Cat's / Cincinnati, OH
4th / Blastzone Free Fest (outdoors at Old Mill Park - West Liberty, KY )
Mindflow Headlines w/ 12 other great bands
for more info http://myspace.com/blastzonefreefest
6th / TBA - Dallas
8th / Reptillez / San Antonio, TX
9th / F.B.I. / Houston, TX
16th / METAL HEART FESTIVAL / Notodden, UK / With Queensryche and Blind Guardian
More info at www.metalheart.no
17th / BLOODSTOCK OPEN AIR FESTIVAL / Derbyshire, UK / www.bloodstock.uk.com
18th / CAMBRIDGE ROCK FESTIVAL / Cambridgeshire, UK
19th / Robin 2 / Wolverhampton, UK
24th / Bond S. Lounge / Tambsworth, UK
25th / Rockers Live / Taunton, UK
28th / The Spirit of 66 / Verviers, Belgium
SEPT.
14TH / KOMMA (Austria) with Sterling and Bonfire

If you are near any of these shows I have some advice for you GO!!!!!!! You don't want to miss this band, they put on one of the best shows you will ever see and they are great musicians. Plus I have to add they are very dear friends of mine. So if you can go see them, and "LET YOUR MINDFLOW"

Just got back from the fair, Mindflow was fucking amazing.

Terrible turn out though, only people there were my friends and I... hopefully tomorrow has a better crowd.

I just wish the NY show was in New York City and not upstate NY a few minutes away from freakin' Canada.... Ughhhhhhhh their website and tourdates list got me excited for a few hours until I found out about that... =\

I just wish the NY show was in New York City and not upstate NY a few minutes away from freakin' Canada.... Ughhhhhhhh their website and tourdates list got me excited for a few hours until I found out about that... =\

Exactly. The webpage really ought to be updated...

Damn shame I'll be out of town or else this would be a "must see" show!

Clinton is actually 20 minutes west of Utica. If I were up at my parents house, I would makle the trip. Otherwise, it is a 5 hour slog.

Dammit, the Chicago/Minnieapolis thing is 6 days away! Are the Chicago bookers trying to do battle with Sword Lord? If it's do-able, I'd live to check them out in Chi-Town.....

Mindflow totally rocked up the OC fair. Unfortunately I was the only person there until zedowns and co. showed up, bringing the total up to 5.

A few more dates are in the works but I can't say anything until it's settled, of course. Sorry about the NY show being so far north, we're trying hard and NY isn't easy to get into last minute. The venue looks cool though and I bet they'll take care of our boys! Maybe it should be canceled and they can come party at your place Milton :lol: Hopefully we'll get some people from Montreal to come down to Clinton.

Thanks to Braxil, zedowns, and crew for going out to the OC Fair show! Glad they had some support and met a few new friends!

Seriously, this band is worth traveling for! Sure, I'm biased, but with good reason - they are freakin' amazing! If you don't like them, I'll eat my hat :lol:

Unlock Your Mind

Btw here's the setlist from the OC fair as best as I can remember, for those interested:

Invisible Messages
Just Water, You Navigate
Thousand Miles From You
Tellavision
4 Noble Truth
Upload-Spirit
Logic Behind Heads or Tails
Perry Mason (Ozzy Osbourne Cover)
Crossing Enemy's Line

Just got back from the fair, Mindflow was fucking amazing.

Terrible turn out though, only people there were my friends and I... hopefully tomorrow has a better crowd.

What did I tell you???? Glad you could make it out to cheer our boys on, and I know they appreciate it no end. All they want to do is get out and showcase their talent and music. To them, 10,000 or 10 they will put on the same incredible show no matter what. So to the rest of you if there is a date near you GO!!!!!!!! it will be worth the time and effort.

"LET YOUR MINDFLOW"

Damn, the August 6 Dallas show is on a Monday night. ugh. I hope then that is actually held in Dallas and not at the Ridglea Theater in Ft. Worth (where I will be for Symphony X on the 3rd.) :)

I think people should understand that the 'tour' was not something that had the luxury of being fully planned way ahead of time. It was more of a 'just get the band out there.'

And while this story may never reach Mindflow. I think its important to remember what Trey said about Phish. He said when they first started going to cities there were only a few people showing up. It might have seemed pointless to play those shows. But, the next time around to that city more people started to show up. And the next time, even more....

It was that ability to entertain in live shows that caused the band to become one of the most successful touring bands of the 90s.

Nice way to put it Cheiron, hopefully this will get them so exposure and the next time they come here there will be more people going to the shows.

Excellent...........a Dallas show! These guys were great at Texas Madfest so if you can see them then go see them -- you won't be disappointed! I'm planning to see them in Dallas wherever it is that they will be playing. :headbang:

Excellent...........a Dallas show! These guys were great at Texas Madfest so if you can see them then go see them -- you won't be disappointed! I'm planning to see them in Dallas wherever it is that they will be playing. :headbang:

We're trying for Tomcat's ON AUG 5TH (not 6th!) but we are waiting for the venue to confirm it. I hate waiting when it's a last minute show. I've got work to do! *bites nails*

man would of loved to be at the OC Fair show, but just found out about it the day of the show and low on gas money, long drive. What a killer setlist though :headbang: