HISTORY IN THE MAKING - MINDFLOW TOUR~

If you want to book a show in NYC, try The Hook and Don Hill's. There are even a few decent local bands here that could open for them. These venues are smallish though.

I really want to see Mindflow. Let me know what I can do to help.

I'm still hoping to see 'em in Atlanta, whether at a show or just to hang out if they're passing through. They were SUPERB at MadFest; easily one of the high points of the weekend, and extremely cool to hang with.

And their drummer talks to birds! :kickass:

Yes the tour I managed to put together in the 3 days after Madfest
is a bit of a hodgepodge but it's getting them out there, and that is what they wanted so it's working.

Realisticly it will be hard to hit New York City now, or Atlanta
unless we can find an Atlanta show for the 2nd of August
Any ideas?

Simply put it's a long drive to Cincinnati already we don't want to take
them too far out of the way going there.

Also working on some other ideas for the 5th.

And trying to get a midwest show in there on the 30th of July yet

I got to see them again yesterday, I missed the beginning because they started at 7:00, not 7:45, and they only got to play 4 songs, but it was good. Setlist:

Meeting Her Eyes
Upload-Spirit
Invisible Messages
Logic Behind Heads or Tails

...Realisticly it will be hard to hit New York City now, or Atlanta unless we can find an Atlanta show for the 2nd of August
Any ideas?

oh I'm full of ideas, Lance. :) Let me look around and see what I can add them to on Aug 2nd.

Give me until later this evening. I'll write or call you with any confirmations.

Thanks! :headbang:

Completely too late for a NYC show. However, if I had the money to properly give this tour justice, I would've taken the shot at renting out The Hook or Union Hall.

Peace,
Ray C.

We're trying for Tomcat's ON AUG 5TH (not 6th!) but we are waiting for the venue to confirm it. I hate waiting when it's a last minute show. I've got work to do! *bites nails*

The 5th? That'll be a long drive from playing Kentucky the night before! Although come to think of that I've done some insanely-long road trips before and survived them! :lol:

Please let me know what the final Dallas schedule turns out to be because I definitely plan to go. As far as I know I'll be around all that weekend anyway so if you need any pre-show help just let me know.

Yes, the 5th is definitely a better night - obviously there is a higher probability of a good turnout on a Saturday vs. a Sunday night. And what a rocking week it will be too!

Thursday - Dream Theater/Into Eternity/Redemption
Friday - Symphony X/Sanctity/Echoes of Eternity
Saturday - Mindflow/?

For those of you who are coming to the Concord show tonight.. Mindflow is not listed on the venues website, nor does the venue know anything about the show-- I checked with the booking manager, and they are appearing at 9:30PM sharp-- we will have at least 3 of us there to see them!

The 5th? That'll be a long drive from playing Kentucky the night before! Although come to think of that I've done some insanely-long road trips before and survived them! :lol:

Please let me know what the final Dallas schedule turns out to be because I definitely plan to go. As far as I know I'll be around all that weekend anyway so if you need any pre-show help just let me know.

Thank you for the offer to help! Yes, it's a long drive, and that's one of the factors of why it might not happen. Lance is working on something else for that day too, somewhere in between. ((yes that's breaking a cardinal rule but we're being careful))

I will let you know what happens. As of right now, it's not looking too good for Dallas.

Yes, the 5th is definitely a better night - obviously there is a higher probability of a good turnout on a Saturday vs. a Sunday night. And what a rocking week it will be too!

Thursday - Dream Theater/Into Eternity/Redemption
Friday - Symphony X/Sanctity/Echoes of Eternity
Saturday - Mindflow/?

Um... August 5th is a Sunday. Nonetheless, MindFlow are worth the trip regardless of the day, imo. Sundays in Deep Ellum aren't that bad actually. We're trying for Tomcats but can't get them to give us final confirmation. Anyone else in Dallas have connections to Tomcats and can push this along? Can't hurt to ask :lol:

I just had a dream about missing MindFlow play and they ignored me after the show. Talk about a nightmare! o_O

Thank you for the offer to help! Yes, it's a long drive, and that's one of the factors of why it might not happen. Lance is working on something else for that day too, somewhere in between. ((yes that's breaking a cardinal rule but we're being careful))

I will let you know what happens. As of right now, it's not looking too good for Dallas.

Um... August 5th is a Sunday. Nonetheless, MindFlow are worth the trip regardless of the day. Sundays in Deep Ellum aren't that bad actually. We're trying for Tomcats but can't get them to give us final confirmation. Anyone else in Dallas has connections to Tomcats and can push this along? Can't hurt to ask :lol:

I just had a dream about missing MindFlow play and they ignored me after the show. Talk about a nightmare! o_O

Wow.......I hope they can come to Dallas because I'll definitely see them again. Does it have to be Tomcats? Although I guess if Deep Ellum is the preferred part of Dallas then there are precious few options. If Deep Ellum isn't a requirement then perhaps Dreamworld in Arlington could be an option or perhaps Rockhouse Live (in Dallas) could work out. I've been to both venues and while they're both not top tier they're still decent for what you're trying to do. Rockhouse Live has the advantage of still being in Dallas itself which would no doubt be more attractive than Arlington because of the commute that most attendees would have. If you could get a couple of popular local bands to add to the bill at the last minute (not out of the realm of possibility) then that could only help. I saw a local band called Manditory at Rockhouse Live awhile back and they seemed to have a good turnout. Anyway, food for thought. Not that I could be a ton of help to you but if you need me to do anything let me know and I'll give it my best shot. It does appear, at least as of this afternoon, that both venues I mentioned have August 5 and August 6 still available.

Lance King and Nightmare Records are extremely happy
to present all the way from Brazil , MINDFLOW.

FREE METAL FAN APPRECIATION SHOW
Where: STATION 4 (4th and Sibley, downtown St. Paul )
If you are a fan of any kind of Metal, you will enjoy this band,
as every element of metal can be found in their music...
put it this way, if Lance King and Don Dekker both love this band.....
YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS SHOW~!!!

*SPECIAL CD PRICING AND GIVAWAYS JUST FOR THIS SHOW!

*SPECIAL PRICING on MINDFLOW CD's, T-shirts
Babydolls, Posters, Stickers and more.

Spread the word, bring 3 or more friends, you'll be the cool
one after your friends see this band!
MINDFLOW should be on by 11:30PM / Don't miss a minute of this set.
Doors open when you get there, (early KDWB) type show happening
so don't be frightened off by this....it's what we could
make happen for these guys at the last minute!

Check out the bands music early so you understand what we're talking about.
FREE MUSIC! MINDFLOW / FREE DOWNLOADS
DOWNLOAD BOTH OF THEIR FULL ALBUMS FREE!
<A HREF="http://www.myspace.com/letyourmindflow">www.myspace.com/letyourmindflow<a/>
<A HREF="http://www.MINDFLOW.com.br">http://www.MINDFLOW.com.br<a/>

Tip Jar for the Band making their way around the country.
if you like them leave them something or buy the discs
or a shirt or something....

I'd say Mind Over Body along with Zero Hour's Specs... were my 2 favorite records of 2006. Having caught Mindflow at Texas Madfest they were everything I could hope they would be live. Top notch! If your into the more adventurous side of prog, do not miss the chance to see Mindflow live. Great band!

Todd