History of Dark Tranquillity FORUM

Arch said:
Anyone beside me, Rahvin, Villain, and Misanthrope who was from the EzBoard DT forum 'back in the days?
No but I guess I started posting when the Ezboard was new, as Archetype. I was blown away when the band really replied.

I joined UM in November 2001 with the IF forum. I later migrated (just like our birdy friends) over here. Trouble for you all. :D

Hmm... they've reduced my post count. Oh well.

wildfyr said:
So to those folks, I aplogize if I don't recognize your seniority...not that it's THAT big of a deal, right? ;-)
What, are you saying you don't judge the quality of your life by the amount of time you've been registered in the DT forum?! :p

I remember you, too. You're the only one I actually remember from the pre-EzBoard forum. I know Villain and Rahvin etc. were there, too, but I only remeber you. It's probably because of your user name... I've always liked it specially much for some reason. :) [/kiss-ass mode off:loco:]

-Lamia

mousewings said:
I joined UM in November 2001 with the IF forum. I later migrated (just like our birdy friends) over here. Trouble for you all. :D

Hmm... they've reduced my post count. Oh well.
The IF forum came here late Decemebr or Jan....

Steve said:
The IF forum came here late Decemebr or Jan....
The old one or new one. As I remember the old one switched here around November. I remember as I registered along with it (and late)... or my memory fails me... ? :p

Arch: Hmm. Arch/ArchY... Nah, that's not too hard to confuse. :lol: Oh wait. I know how to keep it straight.

Arch = Dark Tranquillity stickers
ArchY = French In Flames Fan Site

:)

Lamia: No. I never judge the quality of my life. Ever. To do so might prove to be fatal. :loco:

Hearse: I remember an EzBoard member who had a toilet paper avatar. Was that you? :D

Reactions: Arch
wildfyr said:
PS: Hannu wrote in a PM to me that he thinks this thread is boring. I think for some reasone the Finns have hated me for a really long time. !:cry:
Please, don't think some RealHazard represents the opinions of us all - if there is one American I don't hate, it is you. Honestly.

-Villain

The TP roll is one of the few avatars I remember from the old IF forum (on UM). the only other's I remember are Fredrik's apple, Nick's demon/skeleton thing, and doasisaynotasido's thing...