Hithlum - In the Land of Mordor... :Sticky this please:

I gotta start listening to some of these stickied recos...

Provide me a list of the ones that are gone from the stickies now so I can catch up.

Hell, even better, make one sticky thread dedicated to recommendations. Or several stickied threads dedicated to the various base genres.

This is my band. Glad you guys like it. We recorded a single. If anyone's interested I can post the mp3.

My only complaint would be that the vocals are a little rough in the mix. Aside from that, another awesome ode to Tolkien. :kickass:

Warharan do you have any Hithlum shirts/merchandise for sale? If so, links and/or pics would be most appreciated.

My only complaint would be that the vocals are a little rough in the mix. Aside from that, another awesome ode to Tolkien. :kickass:

Warharan do you have any Hithlum shirts/merchandise for sale? If so, links and/or pics would be most appreciated.

It's still a rough mix. I don't know if we'll ever record anything else as the other guy moved to Hawaii. I'm concentrating on my other bands.

I personally don't have anything anymore, however, our label made some shirts. I think they're v-necks, not my thing, but if you don't mind the style, they are good quality shirts. http://www.ketzer-records.de/

Awesome, I'm interested in hearing these projects. Can you clarify whether Draugluin from Hithlum is the same person who plays for Fen? I'm sure many a forum member's interest would peak if this were the case.