Hmmm I think it's time for a live DVD to be released don't u?

LaSTofTHeViKIngs

Destroyer of the Universe
Sep 4, 2003
4 albums out now and growing bigger in the states and the last alum nothin but good reviews haven't seen a bad one yet so i think it's time AA put out a live DVD how many think they should release a live DVD?
try to keep it nice if u don't like the idea k?

PaganBlood said:
maybe they should bring life size cut outs/beanies/dolls as well???

FUCKIN HELL MAN!! WTF!!! COME NOW NO REASON TO BE ASSHOLES JUST SAY NO IT'S BAD IDEA DONT'T FUCKIN TURN ON ME JEEZ IT WAS JUST AN IDEA!! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT U BUT I LIKE WATCHIN DVD'S OF BANDS I JUST FUCKIN SAW TO KIND RELIVE AND REMEMBER SEEIN THEM LIVE! DOESN'T FUCKIN MEAN THEY SOLD OUT OR SHIT LIKE THAT! COME ON! ALRIGHT THE NAMES THEY WERE JUST A JOKE I KNEW THEY SUCKED I WAS JUST FUCKIN AROUND BUT THE DVD I WOULD LIKE....CARDBOARD CUT OUTS, BEANIES?!?! WTF MAN!!!!!!? COME ON WE LIKE THE SAME BAND NO REASON TO FUCKIN KNOCK ME DOWN THAT HARD K ALL IS FORGIVEN I'LL REMOVE THE NAMES NOW.

Tomasz said:
Officialy released DVD, what do u need that for dude? Just get some bootlegs of their live performances.

Because the soundquality on the bootlegs suck arse in general?

They sure as hell are worth getting, but it would be damn nice to have a live recording with AA with high quality sound and video.

LaSTofTHeViKIngs said:
FUCKIN HELL MAN!! WTF!!! COME NOW NO REASON TO BE ASSHOLES JUST SAY NO IT'S BAD IDEA DONT'T FUCKIN TURN ON ME JEEZ IT WAS JUST AN IDEA!! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT U BUT I LIKE WATCHIN DVD'S OF BANDS I JUST FUCKIN SAW TO KIND RELIVE AND REMEMBER SEEIN THEM LIVE! DOESN'T FUCKIN MEAN THEY SOLD OUT OR SHIT LIKE THAT! COME ON! ALRIGHT THE NAMES THEY WERE JUST A JOKE I KNEW THEY SUCKED I WAS JUST FUCKIN AROUND BUT THE DVD I WOULD LIKE....CARDBOARD CUT OUTS, BEANIES?!?! WTF MAN!!!!!!? COME ON WE LIKE THE SAME BAND NO REASON TO FUCKIN KNOCK ME DOWN THAT HARD K ALL IS FORGIVEN I'LL REMOVE THE NAMES NOW.

A DVD is a good idea. I think so ,too. Bootlegs are okay, I have some but the visual part and the sound...umm...just bootleg quality;)

The last Live-DVD I bought was Kreator's Live Creation - Revisioned Glory and it fucking kicks major ass, 'cuz its not edited in any part. That's it how I like it. The most Live-DVDs are edited in some ways and I hate that. The Kreator has a "believeable" raw sound, and with a 5.1 sys you have the live feeling, too:D

About Tomasz:
LastViking, you have the problem to be one of the noobs around here, and he has major problems with them as long as they behave wrong.
One problem is, that the board is going downwards 'cuz he misses the "old feeling" of the old one, 'cuz everytime someone comes up, says"Hello, I'm new here BLABLABLA" a new totally senseless thread appears at the top and he just wants "metal-topics" (don't know if thats the best description, but yeah...).
But this isn't the only problem. Another problem is that noobs mostly open threads about topics which were discussed here several times before. Your DVD-thread is such an example. We already had here one some months ago but you can't see it cuz it was deleted by the admin.
And these are senseless topics in his eyes and they appear at the top, which disturbs the flow of the board. He just wants new and things which are worth to be handled.
And here are several senseless threads (whats your viking name/how tall are you/viking rap etc.) and every few days a new motherfucker comes up and posts shit in such threads and they reappear at the top which , you know, totally annoys him.
That are some reasons why he is a little bit rude to every newbie, but I think he doesn't like me too;)
The new fans annoy him to I think... Why, I don't really know...
Perhaps its just the reason that every Larry from NY(as he said once) comes to this place and they only know Vs the World. And then these guys come up with the same topic over and over again and behave like teenies on a metal trip. AND they are mostly nerds:rolleyes:
AA got more fans during their tour this year, and so more people find their way to this board and then the shit continues.
Perhaps its just getting too big for him, and he just can't handle this fact and the people and the fact that more nerds show up, don't no exactly...but thats what I guess.

I must admit that he isn't totally wrong. He has some good points but yeah...I just wouldn't be that radical like he is...
I have to admit too, that the former times were cooler here.
Where is e.g. Aggressor, gcele(he's sometimes here, but it was more often in these back days),Cadarn, and some other guys from the "older" days of this board? AND FUCK, WHERE'S WULF FROM THE OLD ONE?!?!?!?!?!
First I thought I could handle these facts easily and I even attacked him in this matter, but now I dunno if that was so right...The things are really getting worse...
I hoped the things he criticized will disappear, but they didn't...
Time will see what happens.

I think a DVD would be cool, esspically for the people that will never get a chance to see them live. There's alot more of them kinda people out there then you realize.
As far as Vs The Wolrd attracting more new fans, I became a fan when I heard Bastards of a Lying Breed. That song beats the hell out of Death In Fire, lyricly anyways in my opinion.

Eisbär said:
and every few days a new motherfucker comes up and posts shit in this thread and they reappear at the top which , you know,

Don't know how this came about but the above statment is pretty funny.

Cheerz

NP: Blut aus Nord - Our blesse frozen cells

Check out the above band, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

as n00bs we are expected to take a beeting and then setle into a bloody pulp here as on other boards we talk about what ever we feel like but its not as well recieved. i came into liking amon just after the avenger with the song thor arise which i (sad to say) downloaded at a relatives house. this came to me after i saw an advertizement in a magazine for the avenger and thought it looked cool. now that i have bought vs. the world and am looking for other cds i am slowly being able to delete the crappy downloads ive got. also now almost all of my friends are into AA. yeah!

Tomasz said:
Don't know how this came about but the above statment is pretty funny.

Cheerz

NP: Blut aus Nord - Our blesse frozen cells

Check out the above band, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Tomasz, why do you need to be such an ass to all the newbees? we are on the same wavelength if you know what I mean ....... and yes Blut Aus Nord is a great band.

Eisbär said:
Tomasz, would you want to say that this sentence descripes my behavior?:ill:

Nonetheless I corrected the it. Perhaps its better to understand now;)
Sorry, my English isn't the best...

Eisbär, nothing against you or your gramma or spelling, mine is probably worse. I just found the statement funny in a good way. I hope you understand.

Belgar, don't start or I'll have to punish you ;) btw, I haven't started anything in this topic.

Blut aus Nord is actually one man band and it's rather hard to find his albums (have 4) as they have been released in very limited quantities. If you really want to get it you'll find them, especially in europe.

NP: AA - Victorius March

Belgar said:
they are from France. True, shouldn't the correct spelling be "Nördlich Blut"? Ah the good old days when I used to speak decent German.
Jupp.
You're very close Belgar. Just add an "es" at the end of "Nördlich" and everythings fine:)
I check this band when I see something in mail orders or whatever else(or just ask some friends).

Tomasz said:
Eisbär, nothing against you or your gramma or spelling, mine is probably worse. I just found the statement funny in a good way. I hope you understand.
Okay, I understand, but I'm never really sure about what from you comes is meant in a friendly way or just the next sarcastic statement:)

seriously. i live in maine so i never get to see an aa concert so the next best thing would be a live dvd for me. a dvd just might get to maine somehow and i will at least get a half-assed experience of what an amon amarth concert would be like. it would be very nice. I can just imagine who devestating it must be..........OH SHIT!! I'm drooling like a drunken idiot!!........ah, whatever. I'm a viking. as if i really give a fuck about being civilized. many great nations have fallen to us because of that. why give it up now?

don't take the viking thing too seriously, you obviously care enough to use a computer, that should be enough to make you civilized :) sarcasm intended. + real vikings in Europe are not afraid to drive 6-7 hours to a show if not more in some cases. Cheers to that. Tomasz and myself will riding the chariot from Tampa to Atlanta in October to see AA.

Belgar said:
don't take the viking thing too seriously, you obviously care enough to use a computer, that should be enough to make you civilized

Post modern day viking perhaps?:loco:

As for the dvd, I feel for you not being able to see AA live.
I'm counting my lucky stars I only have to drive a hour to see them live and in the flesh. :headbang:

Belgar said:
real vikings in Europe are not afraid to drive 6-7 hours to a show if not more in some cases.

hey man, i'd drive half a day to see AA much the same way you would. unfortunatly i can't get a license or a permit or anything.