Hola

Cadul of Oinland

New Metal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Long time fan of COB and just got around to registering here.

Few questions:

Curiously, anyone here going to the Toronto concert?

And for the guitar players here, what types of picks/strings do you use and why?

Cadul of Oinland said:
Long time fan of COB and just got around to registering here.

Few questions:

Curiously, anyone here going to the Toronto concert?

And for the guitar players here, what types of picks/strings do you use and why?

hellcome dude, I don´t post to much here I´d like, but I always taking a look!!!!

For picks i use Jazz III the black ones, and for strings i forget what i use....ill check later... :)
Also, welcome to this palce.

Welcome both you guys. I think it is sad that I have only 30some posts and I have been a memeber longer than some people. I think it is because I took a bit of retirment fomr the forum and forgot my password hahahaha. But yeah. I use Dunlop 1.75 picks I think and the Fender heavy picks. Strings I either use GHS Zakk Wylde Boomers because they are good for speed picking(my friend got me using them) or I use any kind of the Ernie Ball, they are my fav. Rock on man. \m/

welcome :wave:

for picks, i use dunlop .96mm. i like the feel and they are pink. i dont like thin picks because they give too much and make more noise when picking. i like the fact that they are pink because my friends always like to walk off with them after they use them. and since im the only one that uses pink picks. i can get them back. yes im a cheap bastard that i have to hound my friends about my picks and not go to the store and spend 35 cents each on them.

for strings i use DR "Hi-Beam" 10-46. they have a good bright sound and last longer then other strings ive tried.

hi dude,
picks I use - dunlop 2mm, for acoustic stuff I use 0,77 mm or something like that.
Strings - Rotosound Orange (9-46)