you guyyys!! Does anybody of you know if COB are going to visit Greece anytime soon??

mrs.bodOm

~Kissing The Shadows~
Apr 9, 2010
Here in my country all of the fans are used to listening all the time,every year, that COB are going to have a concert in Athens or something,but everytime the result is always the same and very dissapointing..So..could anyone of you please encourage us?:p Have you ever heard of anything about a new european tour or something that might contain Greece in it?
thaanx:oops:

What's so hard about CHECKING COBHC.com or READING THE FUCKING RULES??! I am so sick of these threads. :mad:

Oh btw: Reported, hope you get a ban for not reading the rules :).

What's so hard about CHECKING COBHC.com or READING THE FUCKING RULES??! I am so sick of these threads. :mad:

There's that good old Austrian hospitality for ya!! :lol:

TS - we have no say in where CoB tours, but if that changes i'll tell them to head your way.

Here in my country all of the fans are used to listening all the time,every year, that COB are going to have a concert in Athens or something,but everytime the result is always the same and very dissapointing..So..could anyone of you please encourage us?:p Have you ever heard of anything about a new european tour or something that might contain Greece in it?
thaanx:oops:

Hey I hope they come soon! (fellow Bulgarian here :D ) Or even if they come in Bulgaria that would be nice, I'd travel anywhere close to see em!

Have you ever heard of anything about a new european tour or something that might contain Greece in it?

They are on the break (well almost on the break because they are on Finnish mini tour now and some summer festivals have been booked) and starting to record new album, so it's very unlikely that they have tour in europe before album is out and they have done at least one US tour.

dude,believe I check it out all the times,and I read the fucking rules..I just wanted to know if anybody has heard of anything similar..If you are so sick of this threads,then don't read them...!!:guh::bah:

Too bad,I didn't get a ban yet!! maybe u should report me one more time.. :)
however, thank you very much for that!!:)

ok,I bet you know better about life as a prostitute!! as for the other one..it's out of the question dude..