Who's going to see Opeth anytime soon ! ?

:cry: I can't go to see them in London! :cry: It's gonna be AGES 'till the next time they come here after that! :cry: I WANNA SEE OPETH! :cry:

Oh yeah, and they should play at Rock :headbang: City in Nottingham.

Originally posted by cybernaut

I just found out Opeth- katatonia are playing in a day we can manage to attend ..
so this a question to Famoz mostly and to MindzI.
where is this club? whre did you order your online tix - I cant find nothing at ticketmaster.com
out

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/
Just click on the Underworld link and then on the Opeth/Katatonia show. You will find details about how to get there as well. Thx to _Transparent_ about the site :)
To _Transparent_: We can arrange a "meeting" I guess.. about 1 or 2 hours before the concert. Anyone who wants to be there, let us know, me and _Transparent_
I'm going to London by myself anyway..

I'm going to the Camden gig with a few others, before gigs we usually go to the pub 'at the end of the world,' which is right outside Camden underground. If anyones planning on going there give me a shout and I'll buy you a beer!

There's an alternative night at the 'electric ballroom' club in Camden called 'full tilt' in Camden if anyone likes to stay out and listen to goth & heavy metal 'till 5 in the morning. It's on Friday night (I think, I haven't been in ages coz I'm at uni in the north!)

I can't go to see them in London! It's gonna be AGES 'till the next time they come here after that! I WANNA SEE OPETH!

They're playing in Bradford the next day mate! (5th Dec, the Rio I think) I know some folks going to that one, if you can make that you should still be able to get tickets!

They're playing in Bradford the next day mate! (5th Dec, the Rio I think) I know some folks going to that one, if you can make that you should still be able to get tickets!

Can't go to that either. NO!

Originally posted by veil the sky
I'm going to the Camden gig with a few others, before gigs we usually go to the pub 'at the end of the world,' which is right outside Camden underground. If anyones planning on going there give me a shout and I'll buy you a beer!

There's an alternative night at the 'electric ballroom' club in Camden called 'full tilt' in Camden if anyone likes to stay out and listen to goth & heavy metal 'till 5 in the morning. It's on Friday night (I think, I haven't been in ages coz I'm at uni in the north!)

yeah that Gothic pub down the road from the underwrold looks good too? whens the electric ballroom got other good nights? i want to go down but i can never be bothered.

yeah that Gothic pub down the road from the underwrold looks good too? whens the electric ballroom got other good nights? i want to go down but i can never be bothered.

No I can't be bothered much either these days. I think it's probably crap every other night, I only over went on Fridays, there used to be 'slimelight' on Saturday's too, but I don't know if that still goes on either, it's been a while.

Damn living in the North!!!
(Sorry to any northerners, nothing personal, just not 'home' to me)

Official DesolatioN Dominion

Originally posted by famuz
Gonna see Opeth/Katatonia/Novembre on December 2nd in Den Bosch, Holland... can't wait!!

thats the day
anyone knows where can I find online tickets?
the club says that presales are over :(
will it be difficult to find tix before the concert- outside the club?

I wanna see opeeeeeeth

Originally posted by Eos
I was at the concert in Wil, Switzerland. It was just great!! Before the concert I had an interviwe with Mikael. He said that the best concert they had on this tour was in Milano

Yeahh.. i was there.. doubtless a great concert.. and you could see the happiness on Mikael's face...