Holmgard and Beyond acoustic??

utowndude

New Metal Member
Dec 17, 2008
Hey everyone, in the Finnish Summer with Turisas DVD, there is an acoustic version of "Holmgard and Beyond," can you get this track anywhere?

Because it's pretty sweet.

At risk of being illegal, find it on youtube and use a program like tubesucker to convert it to media file and your done....or wait for it to be released.....not that i'm condoning pirate metal

Due to time and budget-restraints, there's unfortunately no full T.H.A.B.- acoustic version. We only recorded certain cues / parts of it to go with the DVD. Would be lovely to do fully though, but right now I guess you guys would rather have us writing new material, than doing edits of old songs ;)

Ah that´s sad- sounded so great as Andreas said...

But yeah, first new material, and then maybe as a B-side of a single? ;)

as long as it´s also available from somewhere else than itunes I dont care LOL

...and more off topic.... ;))

(bout the mosquitos- as long as they arent biting our asses^^)

Nygård;8696745 said:
Due to time and budget-restraints, there's unfortunately no full T.H.A.B.- acoustic version. We only recorded certain cues / parts of it to go with the DVD. Would be lovely to do fully though, but right now I guess you guys would rather have us writing new material, than doing edits of old songs ;)
Yeah it would be brilliant, maybe as a bonus track or something one day, but we are definately looking foward to new music more than anything else