Holy Crap Aussies! Stay dry!

Have some relatives up north in Ipswich. As far as I know, they've gotten out of there for now, but damn some of the Ipswich flood photos are insane.

got 5 mates in BrisVegas, they sms'ed last night and are ok....one said "it's wetter than a whores cunt on pay day" - it's good to see they still have their sense of humor in tact.....for guys in south regions, you can donate at coles at the checkout using eftpos, its easy and we all got to chip in

I consider myself extremely lucky that I live on the Gold Coast as opposed to Brissy right now... This shit is absolutely insane though, pretty much hasn't stopped raining in 2 months.

Got a message of a friend yesterday who lives in Brisbane. He moved there 4 years ago. He lived in Holland at a place where the NAP (Nationaal Amsterdams Peil, meaning average height of the sea/river waters ) was on -10meter. Meaning he lived at a place that was located 10 meters lower than the North sea. So he was a bit sarcastic in his tone saying "I lived 27 years -10 meter NAP never had a flood, now I live here and get a flood"..

Any how good luck to Aussie/Queensland guys! Hope you're staying save