holy crap, could you use Dianetics to unbrainwash yourself from Dianetics??

I know how you can unbrainwash yourself.

Just realize the fact that it's complete and utter crap!

Facts > vagueness.

Except in the case of poetics of course.

I have seen that! Actually, Mia and I made it our mission to ask all about the alien stuff. So we interviewed the scientology rep for about an hour, and even asked him about XENU and the aliens and everything. But he REFUSED to answer any of our questions. He was so vague!

I was like.. "So when Hubbard went back FURTHER than man's time on earth, what did he find?"

And the scientologist raised his eyes to the ceiling and said in his hushed, hypnotic, breathy gentle voice: "Answers."

OMFSJC!!!!!!

SECRET SOLVED

HUBARDO IS A CONCEPT ALBUM ABOUT SCIENTOLOGY

I've been in cults too. Yeah, no, Scientology is wrong in so many ways and ruins lives... unless you like submitting to carrot-dangling dominator hierarchies that will ruin you financially more than any DIY album production you can ever imagine. I was *MADE* to attend the Church Of Scientology in Irvine, CA when I was about 14 y.o... Did the body purification/sauna stages and 2 weeks into the 1st brainwashing phase, I told them it was crap and bounced... but not before they stuck me in a small room with no windows and a weird suit and an "e-meter" to "audit" me (ethics). k bye.

Alien-related theories have been expounded thousands of times, I guess, but one of which I am aware, and which is inspired by the Eastern traditions, is that of Theosophic society, put forward in 'The Ocean of Theosphy,' for example. Everything consists there in sevenfold constituencies of which a human being is made up, and which consequently correspond to seven planets, seven races placed on those planets, and so on and so forth. It seems we are still not ready as humans to progress further ; p

It may sound like a cliche but maybe the mere thinking and exposing oneself to something not pleasant is the key on the road to overcome it.

I thought I was being original and hilarious when I signed up a few days ago. I just haven't said much of anything... (yet?) Sorry for pre-emptively stealing your joke, chap.