Holy Crap!

My sister's friend Dana has been in three or four issues of Playboy, and between make-up, wigs, and re-touching, you can barely tell the pictures are of her when you see her. Evidenced more when my sister saw Dana's first issue, she flipped right past her pictures.

AngelinaBlackheim said:
OMG.. that bastard.. I want someone to do that with my pics! :(

bwn2.jpg

Reactions: SculptedCold
The first one looks realistic.
The second needs a little more convincing, but nonetheless, the airbrushing job looks great.

It's kinda lame how he enlarged the bikini model's breasts and shanged the shape of her hands, but otherwise, excellent job.

I only find it sad that the "finished product" is what our society tries to tell women they should look like. Flip through one of those pieces of trash like Cosmo or Glamour and you can see they try to give you tips on looking like these people, or buy this makeup because some star wears it. Or loose twenty pounds the way someone did when in reality it was the digital artists doing all the work. Then watch something like NipTuck where they show exactly how far soem women are willing to go to try to look like these fony pictures. Sad indeed.

I actually don't find supermodels attractive. There's that 'fakeness' I don't like about them.