Holy mother of fucking gawd!

BlueSky

New Metal Member
Apr 27, 2006
The new Nin is the most amazing thing i've heard in a long time. Trent is back baby! I really liked with teeth but this easily tops that. It's has some very reminisent old school nin as well as a mix of new stuff. The concept is amazing, plus!!! the art work is outstanding.

And the cd is the coolest thing i've ever seen. It's a dark brownish color at first but when you play it and take it out it turns white with numbers, and then slowly turns back to the original color. wtf! so awesome.

i'm so happy...trent is genius! :headbang: :kickass: :worship:

p.s. fuck the haters!

I must say...I agree that this album is bloody awesome, and have been intrigued by the artwork, and the concept (which has been taken to great lengths by all of the intentional image and song leaks, websites, and hints, and such).

It has a very noisy, glitchy sound to it, and a unique feel and style that isn't on any other NIN album. Yet it still sounds like NIN.

I went to a couple of listening parties, and have been waiting to get it since then. Just a few hours more...!

Shit! I forgot this came out today.
I listened to most of the tracks when they were available to be heard from the symphonyofnoise site. Ya some real stripped-down, bare-bones beats and sounds. Definitely an old-school vibe at times.

Thanks for the heads-up on the disc BlueSky :)

I gotta get my ass to the store!!

You won't regret it!

The art is so cool it has like the rich/bible belt side of town separated from the poor side of town by a huge wall. The front cover which to me represents the hand of god hovering over you wherever you go(car represents travel.) Like you can't get away from other peoples religion no matter where you choose to go. Like I said the actual cd it self changes color.

What's a listening party like shadow?

"shame on us
doomed from the start
may god have mercy
on our dirty little hearts
shame on us
for all we've done
and all we ever were
just zeros and ones"

I swear people you need to check this out. It's the saddest stuff i've ever heard. It's raw and true.

The new Nin is the most amazing thing i've heard in a long time. Trent is back baby! I really liked with teeth but this easily tops that. It's has some very reminisent old school nin as well as a mix of new stuff. The concept is amazing, plus!!! the art work is outstanding.

And the cd is the coolest thing i've ever seen. It's a dark brownish color at first but when you play it and take it out it turns white with numbers, and then slowly turns back to the original color. wtf! so awesome.

i'm so happy...trent is genius! :headbang: :kickass: :worship:

p.s. fuck the haters!

:headbang: Dude, I can honestly say that I cannot agree with you ENOUGH! Shit, dare I say it...DARE I EVEN SAY it's superior to The Downward Spiral. The sound production, the tunes, the mood he created with this album...goddamn he has once again found his creative juices and took hold of it. And to think, all this music (63 min) for an astounding price of $12.99 (CAN$). Now that I have it, I'm just wondering why this didn't come out as a dual-layer disc as it'd sound so phenomenal in 5.1.

But that's nitpicking as it's surely be one of the 10 best albums of this year, hands down.

Fucking glad to see people reporting good things about it, so many idiots that still complain. I love the album, from the leaks, to the Chicago listening party, to the leak, and now that I actually own it I love it more. Meet Your Master is my favorite track.