holy shit, I'm late!

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
TBW just arrived...a few months late, I know. I listened through one time and it kicks ass...I have to say my favorite so far is With Terminal Intensity. That is such a powerful song!

I like The Groan of Wind also, and Man of the King. But, they all sounded good. Production is awesome, guitar tone is fucking great, too. The best thing is that the vocals are darker and deeper death....no more high pitched shrieky stuff like the last albums, although they were good.

I'm sure I am just rehashing the same comments most of you have made since the album came out, but damn, this is an ass kicking album and a big step up for the band, I think. They sound more mature but havent sacrificed anything! Fuck yea!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Devy_Metal said:
I'm sure I am just rehashing the same comments most of you have made since the album came out, but damn, this is an ass kicking album and a big step up for the band, I think. They sound more mature but havent sacrificed anything! Fuck yea!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

yeah pretty much :p

Oh shit actually i like it, i got it mixed up with another song lol!

Man of the King is the worst, i like WTI, but it's still not as good as the others.